Chapter 3

Greyson and I sat down and ordered dinner, and I wondered if we would actually be able to hang out with Isabel again.

Ava wasn't being immature about the breakup or anything, but I had a feeling she still wouldn't be crazy about seeing her. Although it had been a few months, maybe it was worth a try.

"Something on your mind over there?" Greyson asked as he sipped on his drink.

"Just kind of wondering about Isabel," I said, "I mean like if she'll be able to hang out with us again."

"You gonna ask Ava about it?" He asked.

"Definitely not," I shook my head, "maybe I will at some point, but it's not that big of a deal now, I don't want to piss her off."

"Ava doesn't really seem like the type to get pissed off that easily," Greyson said.

"She's not, but I think this is a little more of a sensitive subject, even though it was a while ago," I responded.

"Yeah, true," he said, "well maybe you and I could hang out with Isabel sometime?"

"I don't know about that," I said hesitantly, "I'd feel bad doing that to Ava if she wasn't okay with it."

"You don't think she would be?" He asked.

"Maybe, but like I said it's not a huge deal, just made me miss hanging out with everyone. I'll give it some more time," I said.

"Alright, fair," he said with a shrug.

"Was work any better today?" Greyson continued.

"Not really, still kind of feel like I want to pull my hair out when I'm there," I said as I rolled my eyes.

"Wow, not dramatic at all about that I see," Greyson grinned.

"Did you really expect anything else?" I asked.

He contemplated for a minute before shrugging his shoulders.

"Yeah, no not really," he said with a laugh.

"Exactly," I responded with a grin.

The meal went on as we sat there and chatted and had a few drinks. I really wished that I was still feeling better about things with Greyson. We got along so well, but it just felt more like a friendship at this point.

I was trying my best to be more into him again and get the more romantic feelings back to where they were, but it just hadn't happened yet.

"You ready to take off?" Greyson asked once we were done.

I nodded as we both got up from the table. He put his hand on the small of my back and we walked towards the door.

"I'll see you at home," I said to him as we both got into our cars.

I absentmindedly drove the short distance home and walked into the house. Greyson arrived shortly after I did, and he came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Aww, there's the alcohol induced horniness that I knew was coming," I said as I turned around to face him and gave him a smirk.

"Who said I was horny?" He asked.

"This kind of gives you away, you know?" I said playfully as I patted the bulge in his pants.

"Well damn don't do that if you don't want me to be horny," he said as he stepped back and put his hands in front of him.

"Hold on," I said as I put my finger up to him, "I don't recall ever saying that I didn't want you to be horny."

"Oh," Greyson said with a lazy grin, "well in that case..."

He stepped back up to me and wrapped his hands around my waist again as he leaned down to kiss me.

Here's the thing about my relationship with Greyson, even if I wasn't completely feeling it, I wasn't going to deny that the man was good in bed. Maybe this would help us get out of our rut? Or maybe I was just horny too?

Either way, it was worth a try.

He slid his hands down from my waist to my ass and gave it a tight squeeze.

"Get that ass to the bedroom," he smirked.

"Damn, okay I'm going," I said to him teasingly.

I took my shirt off over my head and dropped it in the doorway as he came in behind me. He wrapped his muscular arm around my waist and pulled me against him as he began to kiss me again.

I grabbed on to the waistband of his jeans and quickly unbuttoned them. I reached my hand down and ran it over top of his growing bulge.

A quiet grunt came from his mouth as I could feel him hardening beneath my hand. He pulled away from me and quickly shed his shirt and pants. He stood there in his boxers as he began to help me out of my own jeans.

Greyson sat down on the bed and pulled me on to his lap. We kissed as he pulled my body against him, only a thin layer of fabric between us.

I slowly started to move my hips against him, feeling his arousal continue to grow. I pulled away and reached behind me to unhook the clasp on my bra before I stood up in front of him.

I let my bra fall to the ground as I lowered myself on to my knees. I took the waistband of Greyson's boxers in my hands and lowered them around his ankles. His hardening cock came free and I took it in my hand and slowly began to stroke him.

He put his hands behind him on the bed and leaned his head back as he let out a moan. I moved my head down between his legs and ran my tongue along his full length before taking the tip in my mouth.

I moved my head and my hand in rhythm as I continued to feel him harden beneath my touch.

"Fuck, hold on," he groaned, "get up here."

I stood up and pulled my underwear off and stepped out of it as I watched him continue to stroke himself.

I crawled over top of him and straddled his lap as he leaned all of the way back on the bed. He guided himself slowly inside of me as I lowered myself down with a moan.

Greyson grabbed on to my hips and began to push himself further inside as I leaned forward and rested my hands on his chest. He started to thrust his hips up and down and I let my head fall forward.

I pushed my palms against his chest, trying to steady myself as the speed of his movements increased. I moved forward further and let my lips meet his and his mouth capture my moans.

I felt the heat building up inside of me, just as he grabbed on to me and flipped me on to my back.

"Shit Greyson," I said with a groan.

He kept his cock inside of me as he put his arms on either side of my shoulders and continued his thrusting movements. I reached up and grabbed on to his arms as I felt myself getting dangerously close to my climax.

He took one of his hands and brought it up under the curve of my breast. His fingertips continued to roam as they toyed with one of my nipples.

The stimulation pushed me even closer to the edge. My body squirmed beneath his as more moans fell from my lips and an orgasm came over me.

His hips slowed down before he slowly pulled out of me and started to stroke himself again. I laid there and watched him as I tried to come down from my high.

The sweat beaded down his muscular chest as his hand worked over his length. He grunted as he leaned his head back and released his load.

He pulled his hand back as I stood up from the bed and looked up at him and then down to the mess he had made on the floor.

"Clean up your mess," I teased as I walked towards the shower and gave him a smack on the ass.

               ————————————————-