𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

☄️ 起跑線  ☄️

"Have you ever done horse-riding?" Kai asked, as he caressed his Horse's mane.

"Not really." Taehyun replied.

"What have you rode then? A broom?" Kai joked.

"We don't do that, who's making those weird assumptions?" Taehyun snickered, looking at the Prince.

"No idea. Here, take my hand Darling." Kai said, offering his hand to the Warlock, so that he could climb on the horse.

Taehyun was a little taken aback from Kai's words. Darling? Was Kai flirting with him?

"I'm not your Darling! Go Darling your Ladies." Taehyun said, rolling his eyes but couldn't hide the blush that rose up his cheeks upon hearing that word.

"You're my lady....no, my Darling right now Mr.Warlock." Kai teased, loving to see the Warlock embarrassed.

"Ew shut up! And call me by my name, Mr.Warlock sounds like I'm some old Hag." Taehyun replied, and finally streched his hands forward for the Prince to hold. Kai immediately held his hand, his large and calloused hands pulling the Warlock's softer and smaller ones pulling him up on the horse's back.

Taehyun let out a gasp and sat adjusted behind the Prince, feeling his heart racing. Was this what Love felt like? Because if yes, he wanted to be in love forever. This feeling was so exciting, no wonder Yeonjun was so happy whenever he saw Soobin...and recently, a certain someone he was getting dangerously close to. Sir Beomgyu.

"Hold on tight!" Kai replied, signalling his horse to start galloping through the forest. Kai purposefully made the horse jump a little higher when he felt Taehyun wasn't focused.

"Ahh what the hell!!" Taehyun screeched, immediately holding onto the Prince's waist, as he felt the horse jump so suddenly.

Do you want me to die??” Taehyun yelled, glaring at the Prince, who just giggled.

“I told you to hold on tight, the horse does this when we start.” Kai lied, loving the hold Taehyun had on his waist. It made him feel giddy.

“Fine.” Taehyun grumbled, shyly wrapping his arms around the Prince’s waist. He felt like it was something out of a fairytale, and Kai was his Prince Charming. Was Horse-riding supposed to be this interesting?

Where are we going though?” Taehyun asked, as they crossed the forest, and Taehyun saw they were crossing the town as well.

“You'll see.” Kai replied, already feeling excited to show Taehyun the place he wanted to take him to.

Taehyun just nodded in agreement.

After 20 more minutes of riding the horse, and bickering in between….they stopped in front of a Waterfall, and Taehyun's eyes widened in awe. The place was so beautiful.