𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐨𝐧𝐞

☄️ 5分53秒的魔法 ☄️

"Kai where are you going?"

"Oh nowhere really....just for a run. I'll be back Beomgyu you don't need to worry."

"Okay but be careful Princess Lea doesn't finds out...or else I'll be doomed if she gets to know i let you slide from training again."

"Yea yea I'll make sure she doesn't finds out Sir Beomgyu... can i go now?"

"Okay okay bye."

Prince Hueningkai was supposed to be training right now...but instead he decided to sneak out. He was bored of doing the same things everyday in the training ground there. And recently he found out about a forbidden forest from his sister Bahiyyih's history books. It was believed that it's a magical forest and apparently It's the residence of Elves, Faeries, Witches and Warlocks. And him being the curious little cat he is...decided to go there even though it was forbidden.

He set out riding his horse towards the destined spot...where the forest was supposed to be. But when he reached there...it was just a empty dead end. There was a hill only.

"So the book was right....does it really only appears at 5:53 or was it just a lie?"

Kai stopped there. On his watch it showed 5:50 right now. He just had to wait for 3 minutes to see if what he read in Bahiyyih's book was true or not. Curiosity was killing him since last night.

He was anxiously waiting for the 3 minutes to get over and it seriously felt like hours.
Finally it was 5:52 and now Kai's eyes were set on the hill.
Finally after the clock struck 5:53....sparkles and clouds popped and voila there was an entire Forest.
Kai wasn't really expecting it to be true but it was true...his eyes were wide like saucers... staring at the now forest's entrance.

"Woah....so it really does exists" Kai exclaimed in awe entering the Enchanting Forest. It was much more beautiful than any forests he has seen till now. There were fireflies around and the trees were big and green...he could see Butterflies everywhere...leaving sparkles behind them. It felt like a dream in there. The forest really was magical. Kai was so Captivated by the beauty of the forest that he didn't notice which path he was walking by.

A while later he was now standing infront of what seemed like a Small cottage?

"Who might live here in a cottage like this? Witches? No they live in those scary huts bruh...it seems like a human's house."
Kai thought to himself...and without contemplating much...he decided that walking inside the cottage was the best idea ever...oh boy it wasn't.

"Hello? Is somebody here?"
Kai called out from the doorstep but he was met with silence...there was no answer. He walked inside to see no one there. He kept strolling around the house and he ended up in a room which looked like a lab. There were many racks filled with weird jars and bottles with colourful potions. Was this a laboratory? Or a witch's house? Holy shit if it was a witch's house he should run.

Huening Kai got scared thinking about it and hurriedly turned behind resulting in him getting tripped by something and he fell down with some bottles shattering to the ground.
He quickly got up and was about to walk away when he heared someone enter the house.
Shit.

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hey Luvs!! Here's the very first chapter!!! It's a bit short but i promise the others will be long. Thanks for reading this. Hope you enjoy reading!
See you guys in next chapter! Byee take care💙
-Rin💗