𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

☄️ 等我 ☄️

Taehyun walked out the portal in front of Lea's room. He saw a guard standing there beside her room. He walked upto the guard who looked like a deer caught in headlights.

Taehyun chuckled and said- "I'm a Wizard, name's Taehyun. I need to talk to Princess Lea, it's urgent and she knows me. Call her outside please."

The guard gulped and nodded, walking ahead and knocked on Lea's door and said something to her which made Lea come out instantly. She smiled seeing Taehyun.

Lea gestured to the guard to go away and he did as instructed. Then Lea walked over to where Taehyun was standing and stood in front of him.

"So? Had a talk with the Duke?" She asked, raising her eye-brows.

"Yeah, it was pretty easy manipulating him. He thinks I'll help him to win over your kingdom. How stupid." Taehyun said with a chuckle.

"I see, let's go to the others and discuss what we are going to do now." Lea said walking ahead, while Taehyun followed her.

She took him to a big room where Beomgyu and Bahiyyih were sitting together talking about something.

"Taehyun, can you call Yeonjun and Soobin with magic or something? They left earlier, after you vanished into that portal." Lea said.

"Yeah sure." Taehyun replied and opened a portal once again, which was inside his own hut. He walked over to see Yeonjun and Soobin sitting together and looking worried.

"Are they worried about me?" Taehyun thought and smiled.

"Hyungs! I'm back! Let's go to the castle, we need to discuss things." Taehyun suddenly said, shocking the two of them. They flinched and looked towards Taehyun's direction, who was looking back at them without blinking.

"What?" Taehyun asked.

"Tae? When did you even come? Don't scare us like that, oh my god!" Yeonjun said, clutching his chest.

"Yeah yeah okay, stop being dramatic. It's not the first time I've done this hyung. Now let's go. Lea is waiting." Taehyun replied, rolling his eyes.

"Okay, let's go Binnie." Yeonjun said holding Soobin's wrist and getting up with him.

Taehyun once again opened a portal and in no time all three of them were standing in front of Lea and the other two.

"Okay now that everyone is present, let's discuss what is going to happen now." Lea said, making everyone else nod and Taehyun started talking.

"So I met the Duke and he isn't that dumb. But he fell for my trap. He has Kai trapped inside a dark room which is inside the cell-room. And to save Kai, I need to act like I'm on the Duke's side."

"And how will you do that?" Bahiyyih questioned.

"Well he didn't know the fact that Lea is the heir of Neanderthal, that's the sole reason he kidnapped Kai. So I told him that I would help him capture Lea and even use my magic to protect his Kingdom when the King attacks. He was sceptical at first but he believed me eventually." Taehyun explained.

"Woah Taehyun, you're quite smart huh." Yeonjun said with a chuckle.

"Ofcourse I am hyung, what do you take me for?" Taehyun said, rolling his eyes and Soobin just smiled watching them.

"So what do we have to do now?" Beomgyu asked, coming back to the topic.

"I told the Duke that I'll threaten Lea and call her then Kidnap her just like they did with Kai and hold Lea hostage, which will lead to war and I'll help them win over Neanderthal. But of course I'm not going to do that. I have a shape-shifting potion in my cottage and one of you will have to drink it so you will look like Lea. Who's going to do it?" Taehyun asked, looking at them.

"I'll do it!" Beomgyu said.
"Prince Kai is my best friend, I'll do it for him."

"Okay then." Taehyun said, agreeing.

"So you need to come to the Neanderthal forest tomorrow and the soldiers will kidnap you and put you with Kai. But don't reveal your secret unless I tell you to Okay? Not even to Kai. Then as the war starts, you guys will easily defeat his kingdom as Neanderthal's army is much more Powerful, I'm not going to save his kingdom anyways. We need to get rid of the Duke too because he knows about our forest. So we can kill two birds with one stone." Taehyun explained his plan to everyone.

"Woah Taehyun, that's a great plan!" Bahiyyih said happily.

"Yeah, you're kinda cool Taehyun." Soobin said, making Taehyun smile proudly.

"Thanks. Okay now I need to go back to the kingdom because I bet the Duke is wondering where I am. Yeonjun hyung, give Beomgyu the potion. You know which one right?" Taehyun said looking at Yeonjun.

"Yes, I'll give it to him right now. You can go. All the best Taehyun!" Yeonjun said, patting Taehyun's shoulders.

Taehyun nodded and opened the portal once again and disappeared into thin air.

"I'll save you Prince, wait for me."

------------------------------------------❥︎
Hello Luvs! I'm back! Sorry to make y'all wait sm T-T
I had exams and I kinda had no motivation to write this story lol, but seeing y'all's comments made me wanna write it so here it is!

Hope y'all liked this chapter! Enjoy reading Luvs 💙Byeee
-Rin💗