𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐬𝐢𝐱

☄️對抗與誤解 ☄️

"We should call your Sister and Beomgyu for the explaination. It would be better that way, since they were the ones who contributed the most in all of this." Yeonjun stated, standing Infront of the curious Prince.

"Them? Beomgyu hyung too?" Kai questioned.

"Yes that annoying Knight too." Yeonjun added.

"Okay, so will you use your portal then?" The Prince asked, and Yeonjun nodded yes as an answer. He assumed the Princesses and Beomgyu must be anxious to know what happened to Taehyun too.

He stepped forward, and opened a portal, he stepped inside to see the Younger Princess talking with the Knight about something.

[In the castle]

After defeating the Duke, his kingdom and Army automatically came under Neanderthal's authority, because the Duke didn't have any successor anyways, and his Royal Knight was dead as well.

The oldest, Lea; was busy taking care of the Royal matters along with the Queen and the King, while Beomgyu was busy worrying about the Prince ane the Warlock along with Princess Bahiyyih.

"What if something bad happens to Taehyun? I'm dying to know what's going on with them. Yeonjun said he will inform us, yet he isn't here still!!" Beomgyu murmured, walking around in the Princess's room anxiously.

"Calm down Sir Beomgyu, I'm sure they will be fine. Maybe Yeonjun is doing something important." Princess Bahiyyih tried to console th anxious knight, but he couldn't help it. He was worried about Taehyun and his bestfriend Huening Kai.

"He should tell us atleast, maybe we can come use in help." Beomgyu said, looking at the Princess, when he noticed something glowing in the corner of the room. He looked closer to see it was a Purple glowing Circle, it was Yeonjun's portal. Speak of the Devil.

Beomgyu immediately rushed towards the portal to see the elder Warlock peek out his head from it.

"Come with Princess Bahiyyih, we have stuff to talk about." Yeonjun stated, letting the knight in. Beomgyu ushered the Princess to follow him as well, and soon they were in the Warlock's house.

Beomgyu saw Kai sitting with Soobin, and rushed to his side.

"Prince! Are you okay? Is Taehyun okay?" He questioned, hoping the answer to be a "Yes".

"Yeah, I'm fine. Taehyun is now fine too, just unconscious. He will wake up by the time of Sunrise tomorrow." Kai answered, which made the anxious Knight finally release a breathe of relief.

"Thankgod, I was so worried!!" Beomgyu added, wrapping his arms around his bestfriend, giving Kai a much needed hug. Kai returned the hug immediately, finding comfort in the Knight's warm embrace. Bahiyyih soon joined the hug, relieved to see her Brother was okay. It turned into an emotional hug of the trio, a comforting embrace after all the chaos they faced.

Yeonjun and Soobin smiled seeing the three hugging. It was cute.

After the three separated from each other, it was time for the much needed explaination.

"Okay, now tell me everything! I have no idea what happened, you guys kept me in the Dark!" Kai said in an upset tone.

"Don't blame us, it was Taehyun's wish." Beomgyu replied.

"But why would he wish that?" Kai questioned, confused. Why did Taehyun want to keep everything a secret from him?

"Well, only Taehyun can answer that Question." Bahiyyih said in between.

"Yeah, so Beomgyu, will you start or should I?" Yeonjun asked.

"I'll explain, I doubt you can even explain things properly." Beomgyu said teasingly.

"This bitch-" Yeonjun grumbled, but Soobin held him back from actually cursing the Younger. Yeonjun just huffed and let the annoying Knight start explaining things.

"So after you were kidnapped, Taehyun came to us, and ofcourse we suspected the Duke, and it was indeed true. We got to know that the reason you were kidnapped was that the Duke thought you're the Crown Prince, he didn't know that it's actually Princess Lea." Beomgyu started explaining, and Kai hummed in understanding.

"How come he didn't know such important thing? I guess he didn't use his spies in the actual work. Dumbass." Kai chuckled, and Bahiyyih joined him, both siblings giggling together.

"Yeah, I wonder too. And yeah, after knowing that, Taehyun made a plan. He decided to trick the Duke. He acted like he was his ally, telling him that he needs you for his Magic experiment and in return he will help him Kidnap Princess Lea and win against Neanderthal." Beomgyu replied, which made Kai gasp in surprise. So all this time, he was on their side? He misunderstood the Warlock, who did all this just to save him.

Guilt filled his mind, and he felt so much hatred towards himself. He almost killed the person who did nothing but save him and his kingdom, when he was locked up.

"He did all that to Save me?" Kai murmured, to which everyone nodded.

"Yeah, he did. And the Princess Lea who was with you in the cell, it wasn't her but me." Beomgyu said, which sent a big shock to the Prince?

"What? It was you? How the hell?" Kai asked flabbergasted.

"Well, I gave him a shapeshifting potion, and he changed into the Princess. It was Taehyun's plan to trick the Duke, and he got fooled." Yeonjun said with a proud smirk.

"Woah... he's so smart." Kai said, thinking about the lengths the Warlock went just to save him. This made him feel a fuzzy warm feeling from inside. Why did the Warlock do so much for him? He needed to thank the Warlock for all this when he wakes up, and make it up to him, and also ask why he kept everything a secret from him.

"Yeah, he definitely is. Yeah, after that when the War started, he made the magic barrier and all, which was a big benefit for us to win. The Royal Knight wasn't ready to face Lea too, as they thought she was captured, so it was a lot of advantages for us, he even Managed to save you by fooling the Duke. And after that , you already know what happened." Beomgyu finsihed explaining.

Kai was about to cry. Not only Taehyun went to such lengths just to save him, he even helped the War end and did so much for him. And what did he do in return? Make him suffer. He seriously was starting to hate himself and his impulses. How would he ever repay the Warlock?

Well, the answer could be only found on once he wakes up now.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs! I'm back with the new chapter! Rin being early, fantastic isn't it? Lol let's not jinx myself. I hope y'all liked the chapter, and poor Kai T-T he's blaming himself now.
And yes, this book is gonna have more chapters now! Because I planned some nice and amazing things to add in it, and explore Tyunning's dynamic a bit more!

See you in the next chapter my Luvs! Take Care! Byeee <3
-Rin💗