𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐬𝐢𝐱

☄️ 危險 ☄️

Hueningkai was now walking out from the warlock's cottage. His eyes admiring the surroundings around him. The forest really was beautiful. A vast old-growth forest where the trees reach into the heavens. Their canopies cover the sky, leaving only shafts of sunlight streaming between the branches. The trees themselves seem to leer and scowl and even normally tiny mushrooms are huge and imposing.

The forest really was mystical and held unknown secrets in itself. It was making Kai curious about the forest. He always loved Nature...and this forest was something he has never seen before. It intrigued him. He wanted to stay here for some time, but he can't. He needs to go back to the castle as soon as possible. He can't bear Lea finding out that's he's missing...the whole castle will be in chaos.

He walked forwards, leaves crumpling under his feet. He could hear birds chirping around...and there was a mysterious sound coming from afar. Kai wanted to follow that sound...but he resisted his temptation and walked ahead, walking on the uneven ground.

As he was walking, he felt someone or something following him. He turned around only to find nothing.
"Maybe it's a squirrel or some small animal? It's a forest afterall."
He thought to himself and continued walking. What he didn't knew was, there were really someone behind him...not an animal. The mysterious men kept following the prince from behind...slowly and silently in order to not get caught. Kai was unware of it.
Just when Kai was about to get out of the forest, He felt something shuffling behind him.

This time he was sure something was wrong. He quickly turned around...only to get hit on his head by someone. He was hit hard on the head and he immediately fell down, laying unconscious.

"Good job!! Now let's start our work." The mysterious man said smirking and his other partner carried an unconcious Kai on his back...eyeing the surroundings one last time to make sure no one saw them.
"Master will be very happy! We killed two birds with one stone" the one carrying Kai said to the other, and they both started walking away.

+×+

Soobin was strolling around, growing some plants and talking with his animal friends like usual. He was a forest elf so his powers were based on plant and nature elements. He was quiet a young elf....but he was progressing very fast. He was considered one of the most beautiful and powerful elf in his community. Despite his young age, his intelligence was unmatched...he was very kind and likable too. His personality made everyone love him.

Soobin was just passing from the forest's entrance to check out some plants he recently started growing there, when he noticed something odd.
"What's that sound? I smell a human...is there an intruder here?"
Soobin shapeshifted immediately...and walked slowly... hiding behind the tree, watching the scene happening infront of him. Two human men were carrying another human male...who seemed unconcious. From the dressup of the male...he seemed like a royalty. Are the two men kidnapping a royalty? And how did they get in here?"

Before Soobin could do anything....they already walked out of the entrance and the walls disappeared...like it does everytime. Oh no- the forest is in danger. He needs to inform the others.

Soobin got up immediately and started running towards his residence. While running he didn't notice and bumped into someone.
"Ouch- ughh are you fine? Wait S-soobin?" The fallen person was none other than the Handsome Warlock Yeonjun.
Soobin blushed in embarrassment...getting up with the help of Yeonjun. They both stood infront of each other...not uttering a word. Soobin was shy and Yeonjun was still starstruck...like he's watching Soobin for the first time. Well he's whipped.
After 2 minutes of standing in silence... Yeonjun decided to ask the elf why he was in such a hurry.

"Why were you running? Did something happen?" Yeonjun asked Soobin. Soobin suddenly remembered why he was in a hurry. He should inform Yeonjun too! Afterall he's one of the strongest Warlock in the forest.

"Actually when i was passing around the entrance...i saw two human men, carrying an unconscious guy on their back...the guy seemed like a royalty. I think the forest is in danger...we need to do something!" Soobin replied worried.

Hearing Soobin's words, something clicked inside his brain. Wait- Royalty? A guy? Didn't Kai just left? And he's the only one who knows about the 5:53 magic. Does that mean Kai is in danger too?

"Wait royalty? Was the boy tall? And had Black Hair?" Yeonjun asked and Soobin nodded.
Yeonjun gasped. It was defenitly Kai! They shouldn't have left him to go back on his own.

"That was Kai!!? The prince of Neanderthal!!" Yeonjun yelled in fear.... what's gonna happen now?

"Kai? What about that prince hyung?" Taehyun asked apperaing from behind.

"We messed up Tyun, the prince and the forest is in danger now."

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Luvs!! Here's the update y'all were waiting for!! I'm sorry for not updating sooner😭

Hope you all are fine and having a good start of the year!
Enjoy reading!
This is it for now! Byeee take care Luvs!💙
-Rin💗