𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

☄️ 計劃執行 ☄️

"Don't worry Prince, I'll be there soon." Taehyun mumbled, smirking.

"So what are you going to do now Taehyun?" Soobin asked him.

"Well for now, I'll confront the Duke first. I'll have to make a surprise apperance. That way, he will not suspect me. I'll go there alone and I'll keep you guys updated about things with the help of Yeonjun hyung." Taehyun explained looking at Yeonjun who gave him a thumps up.

"Okay. Sounds like a plan." Soobin said.

"Indeed" Lea agreed.

"Let's go execute the plan now!" Taehyun yelled making the others giggle.

Taehyun opened a portal, the circle appearing immidiately glowing blue and purple. Taehyun was going to teleport to the castle of the Duke. He was ready to go now. He turned around and looked at the other five, waving his hands as a goodbye. Soobin waved back cutely, which made Taehyun chuckle.

"All the best Taehyunie! Save your Prince!" Yeonjun yelled making Taehyun embarrassed.

"Shut up hyung! And yes, thankyou." Taehyun yelled back, finally walking into the portal.

In a whim of a second, Taehyun was now standing inside the Castle.

The castle was really big indeed. Taehyun looked around, observing his surroundings. It was different from Neanderthal's castle. The aura was much darker and the walls were not bright and elegant like that of Neanderthal's. It was rather a dark brown-black type of style, which gave off a Quiet and dark vibe.

Taehyun proceeded to walk ahead, trying to find the Duke.

"Who are you? How did you enter the castle?" One of the guards pointed his swords towards him, prohibiting him to walk further.
Taehyun smiled and snapped his fingers, making the sword disappear and now it was in Taehyun's hands.

"Simple sword hmm, you can't hurt me with anything except a royal sword." Taehyun said, playing with the tip of the sword.

The guard was shocked. His eyes widened in fear.

"A-are you a W-warlock?" The guard asked him, shaking in fear. Warlocks and Witches are known to be very dangerous, especially if they are evil magic practioners. And the boy standing infront of him is a Warlock. He can wipe out the entire castle right now if he wants to. A person should never judge a Magic practioner's power.

"Yes I am, and if you don't want me to do anything else, take me to the duke. I want to have some words with him." Taehyun said giving the guard his sword back.

The guard nodded and lead the way.

They were walking all across the castle, walking upstairs then taking rounds like it was a maze. The castle was much bigger than Taehyun thought.
Finally after walking for like 5 minutes, the guard stood infront of a Door and gestured Taehyun to follow him.

The guard knocked on the door and yelled-
"Your highness, someone wants to meet you, he says it's important."

"Let him in." The duke answers from inside.

The guard gestured Taehyun to go inside. Taehyun nodded and entered the room, facing the Duke.

"Greetings to you, Your Highness." Taehyun bowed with a sly smile.

Oh this is going to be interesting.

-------------------------------------------------❥︎
Hello Luvs! Here's a short update for now. I promise the next chapter will be longer T_T

FAIRYOFTYUNNING here's the update lol.

Enjoy reading Luvs byee!!
-Rin💗