𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲

☄️ 喬裝公主 ☄️

Taehyun assisted the Guards and Beomgyu, who was disguised as Lea, was pushed inside the chamber Kai was in.

Kai jolted in surprise when he felt someone entering and his eyes went wide when he saw Taehyun pushing his sister inside.

"He even captured my sister? And here I thought Taehyun was nice..guess I was wrong." Kai thought to himself and his blood boiled in anger. How can Taehyun do this? He thought they were friends.

He glared at the Warlock and tried to look at his sister. It was hard to move his body as he was tied with chains.

Taehyun looked at Kai and smiled, which made Kai scoff in anger, but he stayed silent. Soon, Taehyun and the guards left, leaving Kai and Lea (Beomgyu) alone in the dark chamber.

"Noona! How are you here? How did they capture you?" Kai yelled looking at his sister.

"I came to find you, but Taehyun betrayed me." Beomgyu replied, he had to lie as Taehyun said not to tell him the truth yet.

"Woah, he even tricked you? People were right, Warlocks are evil and we should never trust them, I was an idiot to trust that Back-stabber." Kai said sadly, he hated how his trust was broken. Maybe not only his trust, but his heart was broken too.

Beomgyu sighed in defeat. If only Kai knew he wasn't Lea but Beomgyu, he wouldn't be saying these things about Taehyun.

"It's okay Kai, I'm sure our father will declare a war and get us back." Beomgyu said, looking at Kai.

"What? War? We will have to see a war when we tried so hard to avoid it? That was the sole reason I was getting forced to marry the Princess, and now it will happen? It's all because of Taehyun, if I get out of here I'll kill him with my own hands." Kai said with rage, his hands were shaking in anger and his face flashed hurt and anger.

Beomgyu was getting worried, Kai can't hate the person who's trying to save them? But Taehyun told him not to say anything.. should he just tell him?

After contemplating for a few seconds, Beomgyu decided he shouldn't. Taehyun must have a reason to not tell Kai about the plan. He should follow his instructions. So in the end, he didn't tell Kai anything even though he felt bad that Kai was kept in the dark.

[Meanwhile in the Castle]

Lea and the King were discussing declaring war against the Duke this week. He has crossed his limit. The Queen was very angry when she found out her son was being held captive.

She also got to know about Taehyun the Warlock and she was very impressed about his idea.

"Alright, send the message of the War declaration to the Duke, we will get ready to depart tomorrow." The Queen ordered the ministers and the Army.

"Yes your Majesty." The ministers obeyed her order and started preparing for the War.

"I can't believe a war is happening again. We shall try to avoid bloodshed as much as possible." The Queen said, concerned.

"Oh don't worry mother, Taehyun and Yeonjun will create magic barriers so there will be much less bloodshed." Lea explained.

"That's great! Maybe we should ask Taehyun to be a member of the ministry council. He's very wise." The Queen said, thinking about it.

"Yeah you should! He's such a nice Warlock. I always thought they were evil, but he proved me wrong." Lea said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, let's prepare for the War." The Queen said getting up. She's the head of the Kingdom so she needs to supervise everything after all. Lea followed her from behind.

It won't take long till the Duke and his Kingdom will taste defeat.

[In the Forest]

Yeonjun and Soobin were waiting for Taehyun to come and give them updates about the current situation.

"Hello my beloved friends." Speaking of the devil, just when Yeonjun was thinking about Taehyun, he appeared in front of him.

"Woah, did I manifest your appearance?" Yeonjun said surprised.

"Maybe? Also I have good news." Taehyun said with a proud smile.

"Tell us! We were waiting for you!" Soobin said excitedly.

"Well, the Duke fell for my trap and there will be a war soon, also Beomgyu managed to successfully fool the Duke too, I have to say he's very clever and his acting is great. Things are going smoothly till now, I hope everything goes according to our plan. Then it won't take much time to save the forest and the Prince." Taehyun explained with a smirk and Yeonjun clapped his hands.

"That's great news! I can't wait to see his downfall." Yeonjun said grinning.

"Also Soobin, are you guarding the Forest entrance well? I told Yeonjun to strengthen the Barrier so now, no one would be able to enter anymore." Taehyun asked.

"Yeah, my family's been guarding it since the time we left. Plus my magic powers will alert me every time someone tries to enter. Rest assured." Soobin said, smiling.

"Great! I shall go back now or the Duke will be suspicious. Sayonara guys!" Taehyun said and disappeared in the blink of an eye.

Yeonjun and Soobin smiled at each other knowing things will be fine soon. It's Taehyun afterall.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Hello Luvs! Finally I decided to update this book cuz y'all love it sm. Shsshshhsh
I hope y'all enjoyed reading and didn't find this chapter boring.
See you in the next chapter! Byeee
-Rin💕