𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

☄️ 變形  ☄️

Now that Taehyun was gone once again, Beomgyu turned to Yeonjun.

"So where's the potion?" Beomgyu asked Yeonjun, already impatient.

"The potion is in my house, you need to come with me and Soobin." Yeonjun replied, opening a portal too. But it was different from Taehyun's. It emitted Orange and red light and it was slightly smaller than Taehyun's portal.

Yeonjun walked inside and gestured Beomgyu to follow him. Beomgyu looked back at Bahiyyih and Lea and they nodded, signalling to him that he could go.

Beomgyu nodded and entered the Portal after Yeonjun and Soobin. Walking inside felt like he was sucked into a void full of air. It only lasted for a few seconds and soon he found himself standing in front of the same house he saw last time, the only difference was he was actually invited here this time.

"Come here." Yeonjun yelled from inside. Beomgyu got back into his senses and entered the room Yeonjun called him into.
It looked like a laboratory, with racks full of different potion bottles of different shapes and colours.

He was busy looking around, touching different potion bottles when he felt someone tap his shoulders. He looked behind to see it was Soobin. Beomgyu raised his eyebrows asking what he wanted. Soobin didn't say anything and just pulled him to sit down.

"Sit silently if you don't wanna get cursed too. Yeonjun Hates when others touch his potions." Soobin mumbled without looking at Beomgyu.

Beomgyu made an "oh" sound and sat down beside Soobin on the chair and watched Yeonjun as he was searching for the potion.

"Found it!" Yeonjun yelled, picking up a circular shaped bottle filled with Purple liquid and walking towards Beomgyu and Soobin.

He stood in front of Beomgyu, and handed the potion to him. Beomgyu took it without any hesitation and he was about to open its lid when Yeonjun held his wrist, stopping him from doing so.

"Uhm hmm, not now. Drink this tomorrow before you go to the forest to meet Taehyun. The effect will last for 125 hours. You guys need to start the War before the effect wears off." Yeonjun explained and Beomgyu nodded, taking in all the information.

"Okay, understood. Now open that portal again, I need to go." Beomgyu said hurriedly getting up.

"Wow you hate our company that much?" Yeonjun said offended.

"Of Course. Why would I like you?" Beomgyu said, sticking out his tongue to the Warlock.

"You know I can rip off your tongue or kill you right here right?" Yeonjun said with a fake sweet smile.

"Yeah you can, but I know you won't~" Beomgyu sing-songed which pissed off Yeonjun more.

"I swear if it wasn't related to the Forest and Taehyun, I would have killed you. How does the Prince bears with that mouth of yours?" Yeonjun said massaging his forehead.

Soobin just giggled at them and Yeonjun looked him dead in the eye which made him stop laughing.

"Whatever, go now. I need some peace." Yeonjun shrugged and opened a Portal for Beomgyu.
Beomgyu winked at Yeonjun and waved his hands as a Goodbye to Yeonjun and entered the portal.

Just as he stepped out, he fell down from a little height, falling on his butt.
"AGH THAT DAMN WARLOCK!" Beomgyu groaned in pain cursing the Warlock, while Yeonjun was laughing seeing Beomgyu through the magic globe.

"Serves him right!" Yeonjun said laughing and Soobin just looked at the fallen guy with Adoration. Beomgyu was kinda cute.

[Next Day]

Beomgyu was now ready to drink the potion. He was in Bahiyyih's room along with Lea. They were quite excited to see his change into Lea.

"Here we go." Beomgyu said and gulped down the Purple liquid all at once.

A few seconds passed and nothing happened.

"Huh? Why isn't the potion working?" Bahiyyih said getting up.

"No idea." Beomgyu shrugged. He was about to sit down when he felt a little pain in his stomach.

"Ouch! What the hell?" He felt the pain again, and suddenly his body started shining white and purple sparkles surrounded his whole body. The light was so blinding, Bahiyyih and Lea had to close their eyes.

After a good 2 minutes of flashing, the light dimmed and they could open their eyes again. They looked infront of them to see Beomgyu wasn't standing there anymore. It was Lea. Beomgyu successfully transformed into Lea.

"Did I change?" Beomgyu, who was now Lea, asked the other two.

They nodded aggressively.
"You literally sound like her too! No one would be able to recognise you!" Bahiyyih said in awe.

Beomgyu was shocked to hear his own voice too. He sounded totally like the Princess. He turned around to look in the mirror and he was shocked as hell. He totally looked like her. Ditto copy.

He smirked, and twirled around happily.

"Mission defeat the Duke starts now!"

---------------------------------------------❥︎
Hello Luvs! Your lazy ass author finally got out of the block and here is the new chapter! Sorry to keep y'all waiting, pls don't kill me😭

I hope y'all liked this chapter. See you in next chapter then! Bye Luvss<33 take care!
-Rin💕