𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

☄️ 新計劃 ☄️

"Don't worry about that hyung, i have a plan." Taehyun spoke, with a plan already in his mind.

Yeonjun was about to ask Taehyun what his amazing plan was, when he heared someone's voice from outside.

"Hyung did you hear that?" Soobin said, his ears perking up on the tiniest bit sound.

"Yeah I did Soobin. I think someone is standing beside the window." Yeonjun replied, trying to look who's out there.

"Let me check hyung." Taehyun said, and moved towards the window, glacing outside to see two figures trying to hide.

"Who's there?" Taehyun yelled, getting no response. Ofcourse they won't respond. What did he expect? He sighed and yelled again.

"Whoever you are stop hiding, I can see two people there. You better come out."

At this, he felt the shuffling stop. Guess the intruders got scared.

"I'm going out Hyung. I think there are two people out there spying on us." Taehyun said jumping out of the window.

Just as he jumped out, his eyes landed on two people. One was a guy and a girl was closing his mouth with her hands. He raised his eyebrows in inquiry, having no idea about what two humans were doing here.

"Okay, what do you guys want?" Taehyun said getting ready to fight. White sparkles already emitting from his hands.

Seeing that Beomgyu stood infront of Bahiyyih, yeilding out his sword, pointing it at Taehyun.
"Don't you dare use that magic on Princess Bahiyyih! I'll slash your neck and those hands." Beomgyu grunted with a smirk, confident about his swordsman skills.

Hearing the word "Princess" Taehyun stopped right at his tracks. The sparkles stopped glowing and Taehyun's expression changed to a concerned one.

"Princess? Are you the sister of Prince Kai?" Taehyun asked Bahiyyih.

"Yeah, I'm his sister. Are you the warlock who cursed him?" Bahiyyih questioned him.

Taehyun nodded as a reply.

"I need to talk to you, also you guy...you can put your sword down now. I won't use any magic on your Princess." Taehyun said with a chuckle.

Beomgyu put down his sword, a red tint decorating his face. He was clearly embarassed. He just scoffed to hide his embarassment.

"Sure, me too. I need to talk to You about my Brother."

"Shall we go in then?"

"Sure! Sir Beomgyu, let's go inside." Bahiyyih once again dragged Beomgyu with him inside the Warlock's house.

"Why do you keep dragging me Princess!! I can walk you know!" Beomgyu said with a huff.

"Yeah, I know... it's my habit can't help it. Now come on on already!" Bahiyyih said rolling her eyes and Beomgyu just smiled saying nothing.

[Inside the living room]

"So my brother is in danger? And he might be kidnapped by two men whom you don't know?" Bahiyyih screamed baffled. Who can kidnap Kai. And why?

" Yeah, apparently our forest elf Soobin Hyung saw two people carrying an unconcious Kai and getting out of the entrance." Taehyun explained the whole matter to her.

"Woah so elves really exist!! That's so cool!" Beomgyu beamed at Soobin, which made him blush.

"Sir Beomgyu not right now! Focus on the main topic." Bahiyyih said nudging Beomgyu's arms.

"Yeah right, I'm sorry....continue." Beomgyu said rubbing his neck in embarrassment. Why was he getting embarassed so many times today?

"So, do you have any idea about who might have kidnapped the Prince?" Yeonjun asked Bahiyyih.

"I don't really know, maybe it can be the work of our enemies. Afterall they have been following us around for a quiet while now." Bahiyyih replied shrugging.

"So you don't know who is behind all this?" Taehyun said disappointed. He wanted Kai to be safe.

"How would I know? They don't tell me much of royal matters....Lea and Kai deals with most of them." Bahiyyih says pouting.

"Lea?" Soobin asks curiously.

"Yeah, she's the eldest Princess. She handles most of the royal matters." Beomgyu speaks, having all attention on him now.

"Then we need to seek her help. Those people seemed dangerous. We need to find Kai as soon as possible." Taehyun said suddenly getting up from his chair.

"Yeah you're right! But how are we gonna tell Lea all of this. She will beat my ass for letting Kai slack off." Beomgyu said, already scared of the elder's reactions.

" Well that's your fault Beomgyu. We need to tell Lea anyways. Let's go back to the royal castle!" Bahiyyih said also getting up along with Taehyun.

"Ahh fuck my life. Sure, let's go." Beomgyu mutters the first part under his breathe and gets up along with the two, ready to walk out.

"We are coming too!" Soobin said getting up with Yeonjun.

"Sure! The more the merrier." Bahiyyih smiled.

Now they were all walking out of the cottage, determined to save Kai before anything bad happens.

------------------------------------------------❥︎
As I said! Double update Luvs!!
Enjoy reading~
Byee Take Care Luvs💙 see you in next chapter!
-Rin💗