𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫

☄️ 犧牲 ☄️

"I'll do whatever you need." Kai said determined. If he was the reason Taehyun was like this, he will be the reason to save him too. He will do anything to keep Taehyun safe.

"What do I need to do?" Kai asked desperately.

"We need to perform Dark Magic." Yeonjun replied, and it stunned the other two.

"Dark magic? As in real Dark Magic?" Kai asked flabbergasted. Yeonjun needed to perform Dark Magic to save Taehyun? It's all his fault...if only he didn't act on impulse. He hates himself for that.

"Yeonjun are you being real here? Dark Magic? Your Witch Mark will get corrupted!!" Soobin yelled, eyes widening in shock.

Witch mark? Corruption? What was going on? It was too much for Kai to handle at once.

"I know Soobin, I know...but this is the only way. If we don't do anything soon, I'm not sure what will happen to Taehyun." Yeonjun replied with a sigh.

"But Yeonjun-" Soobin spoke again but Yeonjun stopped him.

"I know what I'm doing Bin, I have to do it, there's no other way." Yeonjun replied determined, and stood infront of Kai.

"And you Prince, you need to face the consequences. Me and you both will sacrifice somethings, because Dark magic is done with sacrifices." Yeonjun said looking right at him, and he was no where near joking. This was very real, Kai was being involved in Dark Magic and it was the only way to save the one he loved.

"I'm ready for the Sacrifice. What do I need to sacrifice?" Kai asked with a look of determination on his face.

"Your life- expectancy." Yeonjun replied, and it stunned Kai. His life-expectancy? So he will have to sacrifice his life for Taehyun?

"I have to sacrifice my life?" Kai asked in a quiet voice. Will he need to die to save Taehyun?

"Not your whole life, but a few years will be cut-off from your life-expectancy, depending on how much Dark Magic we need to heal Taehyun." Yeonjun spoke, and Soobin and Kai both were speechless. Dark Magic was really something dangerous, no wonder it was forbidden.

"Okay. I'm ready." Kai replied. There's no going back now. He has to save Taehyun, even if his life gets cut-short. He will do anything, he never breaks his promises.

"Good. Now let me prepare some potions." Yeonjun said and walkied inside the room where Kai first met Taehyun. The lab type room. He still remembers their first meeting, it was so ridiculous yet magical for him. It was like fate, Kai and Taehyun were meant to meet, even though it was in an odd way. The thought will always make Kai smile.

"I'll save you Taehyun. No matter what." Kai mumbled, looking at Taehyun.

+×+

After a while, Yeonjun came back in the room with a sparkly potion in his hands. It was a sparkly royal blue potion which looked so beautiful. Kai was mesmerized from the Colour of the Beautiful potion.

"Kai, come here." Yeonjun ushered him to come closer, and Kai nodded reluctantly, stepping forward, a little nervous. Okay maybe a lot nervous.

"What do I need to do?" Kai asked, gulping in nervousness.

"Sacrifice your blood." Yeonjun replied flatly, and Kai's eyes widened again. His blood?

"Okay." Kai nodded, the nervous feeling overtaking him. How much blood will Yeonjun need to heal Taehyun? He hopes his blood will do the job, no matter how much needed.

"Here. Drop your blood in this bowl." Yeonjun said passing Kai a white ceramic bowl. Kai nodded and took out his sword, slashing his palms as big drops of blood dripped down on the bowl.

Soobin just watched the whole process in bewilderment, knowing that Yeonjun was doing such a forbidden thing.

Kai's blood half-filled the small sized bowl, and he felt the sting.
"Soobin, heal his cut now." Yeonjun said and Soobin nodded, taking the Prince's bleeding hand and doing his healing magic. Green light spiraled around Kai's palm, healing his cut instantly, and it was back to it's shape. Kai looked at his healed palm, fascinated by the Elf's magic.

"Thankyou Soobin." Kai said with a smile filled with gratitude. Soobin just smiled back at him.

"Now, the Magic starts." Yeonjun said and took a deep breathe, getting ready to do the Dark Magic. His heart beat faster by second, as he knew his witch mark was about to be corrupted. It was a really big decision, and Yeonjun didn't falter with it. He will do anything to save his friend.

"Please don't let anything happen to him. Please let the Magic work." Kai prayed internally, hoping Taehyun will wake up soon. It was getting unbearable for him as the time went by, knowing this this was his own fault.

Now everything depended on Yeonjun and his magic.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs!! *Waves awkwardly* haha, I'm not dead and nor is this story. Sorry for ghosting this story T-T my Writer's block for this story Always gets worse ugh. BTW I'M BACK FOR MORE haha, and you should be too! I'll try to finish this story soon dw dw.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter! See you in the next one, hopefully soon unlike this update lmaoo. Take care Luvs! Byee!
-Rin💕