𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

☄️ 拯救我的愛  ☄️

"What did I....why... I'm the reason why."  Kai thought to himself, tears threatning to fall from his eyes as he saw Taehyun laying on the bed bloody, as Yeonjun went to call Soobin.

He was bandaged now, the blood had stopped, but Taehyun was unconscious. Huening Kai had no idea what had happened, his hands moved on his own when he saw Taehyun infront of him back there. His first duty as a Prince was to save his kingdom and people, and he had heard Lea (which was Beomgyu btw) saying he betrayed them, so he did what a Prince should do. Killed him, well he tried to.

But now seeing him laying on the bed like this, face pale from the bloodloss, lips dry and losing it's beautiful pink hue and body unmoving, his heart clenched. Taehyun was the one who was plunged by the sword, but Kai was the one feeling like his heart was being stabbed and bleeding red.

He had no idea...infact he still has no idea. He's clueless, everyone kept him in the dark and this is what happened as a result. He couldn't even ask anyone for an explanation as Taehyun's life was on the edge. But by seeing Beomgyu's reaction and Yeonjun's hatred and confusion, he knew he did wrong. Because how was Lea in the battlefield and not beside him tied up like him?

He was drowning in his thoughts of misery when Yeonjun came inside with Soobin.

"Move aside Kai." Yeonjun said coldly, pushing the Prince away.

Kai stayed silent and moved away, letting Soobin go close to Taehyun. He understood his rage and behaviour. He did that to Taehyun afterall. Soobin sat on the side of Taehyun's bed, and gestured Yeonjun to come sit beside him.

"Match your powers with me. We need to heal Taehyun before he goes into a coma." Soobin said worried.

Kai's heart almost stopped after hearing the word "Coma". No, Taehyun can't go into that state, not because of his dumb mistake. He would never forgive himself, heck he will not be able to live with the guilt that he killed the one he loved.

"Alright." Yeonjun said and started focusing, a purple like light emitting from his palms, which collided with Soobin's green one, and glowing over the wound on Taehyun's stomach area. Huening Kai watched silently, clenching his fists and praying to all the gods in existence for Taehyun's safety.

After a few minutes, Yeonjun and Soobin shared a knowing look to each other, which was enough to scare Kai.

"Why isn't he waking up? He will be okay Right? Please tell me yes." Huening Kai asked, his heart thumping loud in fear and a faint ringing in his ears.

"I don't know Kai. My magic isn't enough for him. Taehyun's magic in healing is more powerful than me, mine isn't enough to match Soobin's energy." Yeonjun said with a stressed sigh.

"T-then what will h-happen to T-Taehyun?" Huening Kai asked, tears already flowing down his cheeks like a waterfall.

"He will go in a state of coma." Yeonjun said, trying to supress his own tears.

"N-no, no please tell me you have a way! It's all my fault! If you need me, I'll help! Do anything please, please keep Taehyun okay!" Kai sobbed, pleading Yeonjun.

"You can't be of help Kai, you're not a magic user." Soobin replied. Kai's hopes shattered, as he fell down on his knees sobbing.

It was all his fault, guilt was eating him from inside. If only he didn't take a decision in impulse, they would be okay. He failed as a Prince and a Person.

"Maybe he can be of help."  Yeonjun said after thinking and Kai's head whipped up to look at Yeonjun.

"I'll do whatever you need."

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs! I'm back and here's an update! Taehyun won't die dw dw. I'm not that bad hehe. This book will end in two more chapters. 25 will be the last chapter, so tune in for the next updates!
I hope y'all liked this chapter! Take care, See you in the next one Luvs<3
-Rin💗