𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

☄️ 詛咒適得其反 ☄️

"What!!! Kai are your serious? You got cursed by a warlock? Beomgyu screamed baffled.

Kai nodded in response.

Well you see, After Kai left the Warlock's house, he immediately rushed outside the forest before time runs out and he causes more trouble for himself. Now he was back in the castle. Lea didn't notice he was gone, all thanks to Beomgyu.
So at the present moment, Kai was sitting beside Beomgyu, telling him about the events which happened with him at the magical forest. Beomgyu was bewildered after listening to him.

"It's not really a curse though. For me atleast." The prince said, with a smile on his face.

"How? What was the curse then?" Beomgyu questioned, curisity showing in his eyes.

"The warlock named Taehyun, cursed me that "no woman will ever love me" so it's not a curse for me you know."
Kai answered him delighted.

Now it made sense to Beomgyu about why the other was so chill and happy about the curse. The prince was not into Women, but they never left him alone. Well can he blame them though? Kai was an amazing person with many talents and ofcourse his special Charms which attracted everyone. His people loved and cherished him as the prince.

The king (Kai's father) tried many times to set him up with the Princesses who were head over heels for Kai, but he never agreed to him. Lea also supported him, so he didn't had to get engaged like the other princes his age.

"Oppa is cursed?" Their heads turned towards the voice coming from the door, where Bahiyyih, the youngest Huening was standing, shock written all over her face.
Guess Kai needs to explain all the events again.

"Woahh!! You're lucky oppa...the dumb warlock thought he could do shit but his plan definitely failed." Bahiyyih said laughing.

"Language Your Grace" Beomgyu mocked her like always.
"Oh maybe you need to shut your mouth Sir Choi." Bahiyyih snapped rolling her eyes.
The two were always bickering with each other. Kai was only smiling at their behaviour.

+×+

Taehyun was furious. His own magic backfired. He wanted to pull out his hair in frustration. First his potion which he brewed with so much hardwork and sleepless nights, was wasted and now he did the culprit a favour. How amazing.
He paced back and forth in his room, then decided to step out of the cottage and get some air. Maybe that will help.

After walking a distance, he saw Yeonjun strolling around the place the forest Elf lives.

"Oh Taehyun i was just going to go back-" Yeonjun said seeing Taehyun walk up to him.

Yeonjun is also a warlock and bestfriend of Taehyun. They have been with each other since they were little kids, who knew nothing about Magic. Now they're both one of the strongest Warlock in this forest.

"It's okay i know that you were looking for the elf anyways." Taehyun said nonchalantly.

The said Warlock had a crush on the tall forest elf, Soobin. One day they were searching for a herb for making a potion and they met Soobin, who was walking around practicing his magic with plants. Since then they get along well and Yeonjun is whipped for him according to Taehyun. Yeonjun won't admit it though, but he knows it too.

"I wasn't!!! I was here to u-uh...yea to pick up some moonberry fruits!" Yeonjun said blushing in embarrassment.
"Yea sure sure as you say." Taehyun says smirking.

After talking and walking around for a while they go back again to their cottage. Yeonjun walks into their working room and sees the mess on the floor. He calls taehyun immediately and asks him-

"Hey what's with all this mess? And holy shi- the potion tae!! It's wasted!! All your hardwork in vain!!! But how?"
Yeonjun yelled perplexed. This took taehyun 3 days to make-

"Well a certain someone came here while we were gone and made this chaos happen. And that certain someone was the Prince...whom i maybe and maybe not cursed and the curse was of no use and my hardwork is all wasted now." Taehyun said it all in one breathe, shocking Yeonjun.

"Woah that's- how did he come inside the forest though- don't tell me he knows about the 5:53 secret-"
Yeonjun Muttered in disbelief. Now what if other people find out about this place? The forest creatures including them will be in danger. Oh no-

--------------------------------------------------------------
Hello Luvs!!! Finally i decided to update this story lol. I was stuck up with studies and other stories and i forgot about this😭😭

But now I'll update it more soon and fast as my other tyunning book is ending soon.
Hope you liked this chap... it's a bit boring but next chapter will be def better.

Till then see ya!! Take care Luvs byeee💙
-Rin💗