𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐰𝐨

☄️ 錯誤  ☄️

"Prince Kai!! What did you do?"

Beomgyu's yelling pulled Kai out of his thoughts, and he saw Taehyun, the Warlock laying down on the floor bloodied infront of his feet, fighting to keep his eyes open.

"W-what did I do?"  Kai wondered. What did he do? Did he really kill the one he loves? But isn't it right? Taehyun betrayed him and his kingdom didn't he?

[Flashback]

Taehyun was watching Beomgyu proudly, seeing the Duke on his knees. It was clear Beomgyu had the power here.

"Let's free the Prince now."  Taehyun thought and entered the dark dirty cell where Kai was tied up with Chains. Taehyun's eyes softened upon seeing the Prince. All the struggle was worth it.

He started breaking the chains with his magic, and soon the Prince was free from the chains. His hands were loose now. Taehyun was too busy admiring the face of the Prince, that he didn't notice the Prince fumbling around to grip his sword.

Taehyun stood up and turned around to look at Beomgyu and tell him he got the Prince, when his words died down on his throat. A sharp pain ran through his abdomen, and he looked down to see Blood and a sword plunged into his stomach.

Taehyun started losing blood and the Prince drew his sword back with him falling on the feet of the Prince, breathing irratically to stay awake. After that, he heard muffled yells and voices around him but he couldn't focus on anything else. He was trying to heal himself with Magic as the sword Kai used wasn't the Royal sword, so he won't die easily. But he wasn't a healer like Soobin, he would need healing magic combined with his own to save himself.

With that, he was slowly losing his consciousness, wondering what he did to get stabbed in the back by the one he tried to protect and love.

[End of Flashback]

As soon as Taehyun dropped down on the floor, the Magic barrier broke.

"Sir! The magic barrier is gone!!"  The soldier of the Duke's army yelled to the Knight who was fighting Princess Lea.

"Go back into the Castle and inform the duke this instant!!" He yelled back and Lea heard it, along with the other Warlock Yeonjun who was there, maintaining the magic barrier for Neanderthal.

"The barrier broke? How is that possible? No one can break Taehyun's barrier unless....oh no..." Yeonjun immidiately figured out something was wrong with the situation. Taehyun might be in danger. He needs to go see what's happening in the Duke's castle. Did everything not go well?

"Princess, I'm going to the Duke's castle to see if everything is fine or not. Handle the situation here." Yeonjun said to the Princess before opening a portal and disappearing in thin air.

"Piece of cake, rest assured Yeonjun." Lea mumbled, determined to have the Royal Knight under her feet, and continued to sword-fight him.

[In the Duke's castle]

Yeonjun appeared right on time, and saw the scene infront of him. Taehyun, his friend lying on the floor with blood all around him.

"What the hell happened here?!" Yeonjun yelled in confusion and despair.

"Yeonjun...Prince Kai...he" Beomgyu stumbled upon his words, having no idea how to explain this situation.

"I don't care what happened here!! I'm taking Taehyun back to the forest, only Soobin's magic can heal him now." Yeonjun said, immidiately opening a portal and he was about to carry Taehyun in his arms, when Kai stopped him.

"I'll help you carry him. Please let me do that." Kai begged the Warlock, he realised he must have done the wrong thing, because Beomgyu was frantic about this situation. Plus his heart was hurting so bad, seeing Taehyun like that; knowing he's responsible for this.

"Okay, do that. Come here. Beomgyu, please put an end to this War quickly and get everything under control. I'll tell you when something happens. Now go." Yeonjun told Beomgyu before disappearing into the portal with the Prince who was now carrying the Injured Warlock.

Beomgyu nodded his head and wasted no time in killing the Duke, putting an end to this war now and forever. Now, there won't be anymore Wars or danger for his country. He did his duty as the Royal Knight.

He quickly made his way out of the Castle with the bloody sword in his hands, and saw the army of soldiers entering the Castle. He chuckled on seeing that.

"Stop the war right now. Your Duke is dead now." Beomgyu announced, standing on the Balcony of the Castle.

The entire Army came into a halt, hearing the Knight's words.
Their leader was dead? So, that means they have to surrender now. They better go tell their Royal Knight that they have been defeated.

"Sir! The duke has been Kill-" the soldier who was sent to inform their Leader was immidiately out of words, when he saw their leader, the ruthless Royal Knight, lying down at the Princess's feet; dead.

So it meant their full defeat. Now they will follow the order of their new leader, which was the Knight of Neaderthal, Beomgyu. He quickly retreated back to the Castle, to inform the others of this incident.
The present Army bowed infront of Beomgyu, their new Leader now when they got to know they were completely defeated.

"The Kingdom of Neanderthal wins."
Princess Lea announced with the Army of both sides stopping and standing collectively to bow down to their ruler, the Princess of Neanderthal, Lea Huening.

The war came to an end for sure, but the War of Death Taehyun was fighting in his cottage was still going on.

"What did I....why... I'm the reason why." 

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs! Here's the new chapter~
I hope y'all enjoyed reading!! The War came to an end finally, let's hope Taehyun wins the War of Death too. All the best to him lol (me speaking like I'm not the one tryna kill him💀👍)

Anyways, see you in the next chapter!! Bye Luvs<3
-Rin💗