𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐨𝐧𝐞

☄️ 開始: 戰爭 ☄️

"Your Highness, we have recieved a War Declaration message from the Kingdom of Neanderthal!" A soldier said presenting the War Declaration notice infront of the Duke, which made him smirk in return.

"Bring it on, prepare our Army for the War." The duke ordered and the Soldier nodded in return.

"Greeting, your Highness." Taehyun bowed, appearing infront of the Duke.

"Oh hello Taehyun! We recieved the War Notice, your plan worked like we planned earlier. You will be awarded, wish for whatever you want." The Duke said smiling in happiness.

Taehyun smirked. The Duke had no idea what was his real plan and now he was granting him a wish. This was his chance.

"Oh nothing really your Highness, like I said earlier, I want the Prince alive to myself." Taehyun said with a smirk.

"Ofcourse! The prince shall be handed to you whenever you want! Take him, he's yours!" The duke announced.

"Thankyou, your Highness. Now if you excuse me, I'll get ready for the War, shall I?" Taehyun said with a chuckle.

"Ofcourse ofcourse, you shall go ahead and make sure of our Victory, Mage Taehyun." The duke said, smiling proudly.

The War would break out today, it's just some hours more until everything turns into their favour. Taehyun can't wait for it. He quickly took his leave and disappeared in thin air like always. Now he had to meet up with the others in the castle. They must be already prepared.

Within a few seconds, Taehyun was now standing Infront of the Vast Grassland, where the War would take place. He saw the army of Neanderthal lead by Princess Lea approaching. Taehyun smirked in satisfaction. Soon the war would start and everything will be in his favor.

Taehyun turned around to see the Duke's army approaching as well. It was no small troop, it was a big army of soldiers, archers and canon operators. The Duke really is no easy target. The Army of Duke was led by their Royal Knight instead of the Duke himself.

Soon, both of the armies were standing face to face, and the Royal Knight was shocked to see the Princess standing infront of him.

"Wasn't the Princess captured by the Mage?"  He thought, baffled by the sight of the Princess sitting on horse infront of them.

"Inform his highness about this at once!! We were betrayed by the Mage!!"  The Knight ordered a soldier, but before anyone could re-treat back to the castle, Taehyun already prepared a barrier. There was no way to turn back for the army now. It was a one-on-one war.

"Get the Mage!! Don't let him escape!!" The knight ordered but to their avail, Taehyun already disappeared.

He was now inside the Duke's castle, ready to save the Prince.

"Here I come Prince." Taehyun thought to himself, as he was walking towards the Cell room.

"Wait right there Mage! What are you doing here when our Army is struggling in the war field?" The duke said appearing out of the Blue, frantic that why the Mage wasn't helping him like he promised.

"Well you should go fight the Princess instead of talking to me here Your Highness." Taehyun said with a smug smile.

"What do you mean Taehyun-" The duke was cut off by Taehyun opened the Chamber, where Kai and Beomgyu were put in, and his eyes widened in shock when he saw Neanderthal's Royal Knight Beomgyu coming out of the Cell instead of Princess Lea.

"H-how, how did you do that!!"  The Duke yelled, his brain stopped working for a second. How was this possible? What was the knight doing here instead of the Princess?

"Now Duke, your end is near." Beomgyu said with a smirk, picking up a sword from the Cell wall, where swords were decorated.

Beomgyu immidiately pulled a sword from the Wall, where shields and different swords were kept, and swinged it towards the Duke, who couldn't act on time and his sword fell on the ground as Beomgyu tossed it away easily.

Now the duke was on Beomgyu's mercy, the sword resting on his neck. One wrong move and his head would be sliced off.

"Declare your defeat before I actually kill you." Beomgyu threatened and Taehyun was watching everything from the side. He was feeling proud that his plan worked so well, better than he ever expected.

Here, Beomgyu had the Duke's neck, while in the battle field, Neanderthal's army had the upper arm and the Royal Knight of the Duke's kingdom was losing to Princess Lea. Everything was perfect.

But to ruin this perfect moment, something unexpected happened.

*Slash*

"Prince Kai!! What did you do!!" Beomgyu yelled, as Huening Kai plunged Taehyun's stomach with his sword. The warlock fell infront of the Prince, blood seeping from his stomach.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello Luvs!! Warlock's Curse made a comeback like I said in my Recent announcement!! Hope y'all aren't disappointed and I bet Y'all weren't ready to see Kai plunging the sword into Taehyun's stomach ehe. Thanks to the misunderstandings ;)

Cliffhanger for y'all!! Enjoy haha *evil laugh*
-Rin💗