𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐞

☄️行動:新愛☄️

"I can't believe you did all that for me, Mr.Warlock." Kai chuckled, as he was walking through the Magical forest along with Taehyun, who let out a snort.

"Me? Doing that for you? In your dreams Prince."

"Oh yeah? Tell me why you went as far as to deceive the duke, make Sir Beomgyu drink that potion and put your life on the line then?" Kai teased, giggling beside the Warlock, whose ears were covered in crimson, knowing the Prince was right, but he wouldn't give him the advantage of having the upper hand. His pride won't allow that yet.

"Bold of you to assume I did all that for you, My Prince. I did that because of the Forest, since they were a threat to us one way or other." Taehyun tried to defend himself, which was definitely a very poor attempt, and Kai laughed at that.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night." Kai looked at Taehyun with that stupid laugh of his, which never failed to make his heart thump in a way he thought wasn't possible.

"What are you laughing at stupid Prince? You should be grateful, I almost died! How can you laugh on a healing patient?" Taehyun huffed, forbidding his cheeks to redden further from the Prince's stupid remarks.

Kai was the one with a curse, so why was Taehyun being the one suffering from heartaches when his eyes met Kai's?

"Fine fine, Sorry Mr.Warlock. I'll remember not to tease the sick." Kai said playfully, and Taehyun couldn't help but let out a laugh as well. He can't stay mad at the Prince afterall.

"By the way, what are you doing tomorrow?" Kai suddenly asked, stopping from walking any further.

"Picking some mana-inducing berries and helping Yeonjun hide his witch mark with my colour-changing potion?"  Taehyun replied, wondering why the Prince suddenly asked that question.

"Well, I was wondering...do you have some time to spend...with Me?" Kai asked, looking at Taehyun with his pretty pretty sparkly eyes, and how could he say no to him?

"With you? Yes, why?" Taehyun replied, feeling his heart flutter out of nowhere. Was he actually the one cursed?

"Well....I want to thank you. You did so much for me, for us. So, can you come to the castle tomorrow, I want to thank you properly." Kai replied with a seepish smile on his face, and Taehyun wanted to aggressively nod his head to everything which came out of Kai's mouth.

"Um yeah! Why not? I won't mind a good thankyou Gift at all." Taehyun replied, supressing a smile.

"Really? Then, what time are you free?" Kai's eyes lit up, as Taehyun agreed to spend time with him. He doesn't know why, but the idea of being with the Warlock just made him so giddy inside.

"Hmm...few hours before sunset? Since the mana-berries only fruit during the Early Morning, so I'll be busy picking them. I'm free all evening though." Taehyun answered, and Kai internally cheered, because the place Kai wanted to take Taehyun to was the prettiest at night-time.

"Alright! Can I come to pick you up? Will that be a problem Mr.Warlock?" Kai asked, fiddling with the hem of his flowy sleeves.

"I can just teleport to the Castle, why bother for all that trouble?" Taehyun asked, looking at the Prince in question.

"It's not that....I just want more time with you. I think it'll be nice...to be your escort." Kai replied, looking down. He had no idea why he was blushing, when he was so used to saying much more flirty things with the ladies before.

Taehyun wasn't doing any better as well. He swore he was going to give away his feeling at this point, with the things Kai was saying. He wants to spend more time with him? Why would the Prince want that? Unless he's...

"Stop stop Kang Taehyun, he's just thanking you! Get yourself together!" Taehyun reminded himself, and answered "Fine, since you're insisting. I'll be waiting for you at the entrance."

"Okay!" Kai cheered, the same smile of Victory on his face, making him shine under the Evening sun of the Magical forest, which was slowly being showered in Pink and Orange light.

Small Blue and Pink butterflies left trails of glitter around, while the birds came back to their nests after the whole day of roaming around. The forest Rabbits were back in their burrows as well, and so were the faeries, closing the doors of their small houses, sprinkling fairy-dust along the trails of the branches.

The forest was beautiful, it was the most magical and bewitching beauty ever, but in this moment; Taehyun believed Kai's single smile could rival all that. Call him crazy, but he does think that, even though he would never admit that.

"I need to go back now...see you tomorrow then, Mr.Warlock!" Kai stood infront of the Magical Forest's entrance, looking at Taehyun who was also looking at him.

"Mhm! See you tomorrow Prince." Taehyun replied, letting a smile bloom on his face, as he saw the Prince ride his horse, and bid him farewell.

"Bye Mr.Warlock!" Kai yelled, as he waved at Taehyun, soon disappearing from his sight, and Taehyun did the same, waving back at the Prince until he was completely out of his sight.

They bid farewell once again, but this time...it had a Promise. A Promise for a tomorrow.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───

Hello my Luvs! Bet y'all didn't expect two book updates in a row haha. Rin is in her productive era, since the exam are almost ending!
I finally gave y'all some Tyunning fluff, and a hint to a date? Excited? I am! They deserve this after all the shit they went through.

Also, I have an important notice. The next chapter, aka Chapter 30 will be the end of Book 1. I'm planning to make a Book 2, since I have so much to explore still, and so much to unfold. Tell me your ideas about it!

Anyways, that's all for now! See you in the next chapter! Take care Luvs! Byeee!
-Rin💗