195-199: Extra 6: If God Favors Me (1-5)

[Chapter 195: Extra 6: If God Prefers Me 1]

When spring was about to end, a new physical education teacher came to Tsugaru Elementary School, a teacher who would not give birth to monsters.

He is very young, over eighteen years old, with white hair and sky-blue pupils. At first glance, he looks very distant, but if you look closely, you can see concentration and smile in those reflected pupils - yes Yes, no matter what time or place, as long as you look sideways at him, he will meet those azure eyes in the next moment.

To be honest, he kind of hates this feeling, because this kind of gaze will make him feel like he is under his gaze all the time. All his disguises will not work, and the fear, fear, loneliness and helplessness hidden under his obedience will easily come to light. However, he could not dislike the teacher named Tan Mahiru, because, in this small world that he could glimpse, he was the only one who would not give birth to monsters.

From the time he could remember, everyone he saw in this world was carrying huge and ugly monsters on their backs. They were dark, ferocious, and horribly smelly. They were entrenched in the bodies of so-called humans and rooted in their flesh and bones. When night falls, the world is filled with their whispering sounds.

He was just a young kid, and there was no way he couldn't help but be afraid.

But there was no use being afraid because he was just a young child.

Just like now, the dusk light shines into the corridor of the silent teaching building. For some inexplicable reasons, he was forced to stay in the school and stopped in front of the corridor. He could not move for a long time. No one could see him in front of him. In the realm, ferocious monsters crawled all over the corridor.

The combination of the fishy smell and the lingering sound made him so scared that countless people wanted to run away, but he couldn't do that. Countless experiences in the past told him that he couldn't even raise his head and meet the eyes of these monsters, otherwise , waiting for him will be a battle royale with countless monsters.

At this moment, the biting wind suddenly surged in the narrow corridor. The next moment, accompanied by the dying roars of countless monsters in the corridor, a figure squatted down in front of him, and his gaze turned from looking up to level. Once again, I saw myself clearly in these azure eyes.

"Are you scared?"

He said nothing, although he did see his fear in the reflection of his eyes.

"Then do you want a hug?"

"Well, if you don't say anything, do you agree?"

The smile bloomed. At this moment, against the setting sun, the young teacher looked extremely gentle. He was loose for a moment, and then tightened. He took a step back, smiled and shook his head: "What are you talking about, teacher? I don't quite understand~ But I have to go home now, see you tomorrow." The

wind blew past his ears, and he walked through the cleaned corridor. , he couldn't hear any sound while running, and he didn't look back. Until he left the school, the noise of pedestrians came again, along with the whispers of monsters growing in the flesh and blood of every pedestrian.