181-185: Extra 3: Rumors spread from person to person (3-7)

[Chapter 181: Extra 3: Rumors spread from person to person 3]

Things would turn out like this. No one in the detective agency expected them at all. Even Ranpo and Dazai didn’t expect that they would be sent away so soon. return.

After all, before they went there, they didn't know that this time shuttle, which could be called a 'gift', was actually a time-and-space gift sent by Bai Lan from another world in order to take revenge on 'Ou Dazai'.

Family members, who knows!

This is simply a disaster!

Dazai, who originally just wanted to take a quick look, but suddenly turned the person back, took a deep breath, automatically hid in a corner and began to shut himself up. Maybe this incident gave him such a heavy blow that he even forgot about it. Putting down Tan Mahiru, who had been hugging him all the way, Tan Mahiru didn't struggle. He hugged the fairy tale book obediently and nestled into the corner together - yes, at the moment he was sent here, for some reason, something appeared on his hand again. Fairy tale book.

Until now, no one in the detective agency who was shocked had any intention of explaining the whole incident to him, but forget it, that's not important anymore. What's important is that Dazai is next to him, and his idol is next to him. What else could be better? Is this more important? Moreover, there are many things he should consider now.

For example, the 'book' in his hand.

From the moment Dazai appeared in front of him, many things that he had not cared about before came to a conclusion. He finally knew the origin of this weird fairy tale book in his hand - this was the instinct that only had to write The 'book' that makes your wishes come true.

But why did the 'book' appear in his hand?

It seems useless for him to hold it... No, it's still useful. He can use the book to conjure countless crab rice for Dazai! There's something going on! It's just... I think of it before I met Dazai. From beginning to end, this book only regarded itself as a storybook to coax children. Isn't it? Isn't its biggest function just to make it thicker, heavier, and more beautiful? ! What use can it be! It doesn't even have blank paper to write on! !

Perhaps sensing Tan Mahiru's psychological changes, the fairy tale book that had always been as quiet as a chicken jumped angrily - not too much, not enough to make Tan Mahiru unable to hug him as a child, but enough to express its anger.

Because they were in the corner, no one noticed the 'book' that suddenly became angry, except Dazai who was nesting in the corner with him.

Dazai, who clearly witnessed the whole incident: "..."

Tan Mahiru: "..."

Their eyes met, his azure eyes blinked, and then, with almost no hesitation, Dazai watched him raise his hand to pick up the exquisite fairy tale The storybook was presented to him.

"Give it to you."

Dazai: "..."

In the narrow corner, invisible wind flowed in from the window sill and blew past their ears. The noise around them seemed to be far away, and Dazai could clearly feel the fall. The eyes on him - from the first moment they looked at each other in that Tsugaru courtyard, from the moment these eyes covered by alienation seemed to have been injected with soul, the indifference dissipated, and vitality bloomed, these eyes Just kept watching him.