71-75

[Chapter 71: "First meeting, the dependent of the wind."]

The rain has been falling continuously for half a month, and it is already June when I see the sun again.

After the rainy season, the weather got a little warmer again. After everyone once again held a birthday party for Tan Mahiru and Dazai that was very important but not too noisy, their sixteenth year officially arrived.

Let’s not mention the future turbulence for the time being, but what is about to happen will make Tan Mahiru visibly enter a state of restlessness. This state is different from the change of power of the Port Mafia, but another and stranger. War preparation state.

He began to frequently visit the Port Mafia headquarters and the armed detective agency, and also took on the task of picking up and dropping off the four elementary school chickens. Occasionally, he would travel through the Port Mafia's secret basement as if he was in no one's land, and meet with the greatly reduced strength of the Port Mafia. Lan Tang chat.

In the resurrection incident of the previous generation a year ago, Rando, as the mastermind behind everything, originally thought that he would die in Chuuya's hands, but Dazai, who had already figured everything out, arranged for Yosano Akiko to take action in advance and successfully saved him. One life.

Out of a need to save his life, or for something else, this romantic French man lived lifelessly in the secret basement of the Port Mafia. He usually did not work or work. Occasionally, Dazai and Naka would reluctantly lend a hand when necessary. Next door Mr. Mori was crying because there was nothing he could do about it. Although he couldn't let Rando be used by the port mafia through Dazai, he still had Chuuya, and Chuuya couldn't overcome the difficulties. Although Rando was reluctant, But it will still help.

Although he was severely beaten by Tan Mahiru and Chuuya in the previous incident, Rando did not reject Tan Mahiru at all and was even quite happy. Because from a certain point of view, Tan Mahiru can be regarded as a person without a camp. All his actions are from his heart. Moreover, more importantly, he is very free. They are free enough that they can spend a lot of time playing international games together. Chess!

Rando, who failed to develop a new hobby in the boring basement, became obsessed with chess and even began to encourage Tan Mahiru to move into the basement so that they could play chess all the time.

Tan Mahiru was very moved when he heard this, and then rejected him mercilessly, and happily went home with Dazai who came to pick him up. Lan Tang, who was left behind, watched his best friends leave together and couldn't help it. He swore gracefully.

In addition to playing chess with Rando, Tan Mahiru also learned fishing with Rando. Although he never caught a fish, failure could not bury his love. He began to try fishing in every corner of Yokohama, sometimes It's him, sometimes with Lan Tang, like today.

Living dockside.

There is no cloud in the blue sky, seagulls are flying in mid-air, the sea breeze is blowing, and the water is calm. It is a very suitable weather for fishing. Tan Mahiru was wearing a small straw hat, holding a fishing rod and sitting on a small horse, concentrating on trying to become a successful fisherman, but unfortunately, after three hours, there was still no fish willing to take the bait, and Ran Tang next to him had already Two buckets were filled and two more buckets were released.

Tan Mahiru looked at the still terrifyingly empty bucket, tried to sum up the reason, and then pushed the pot to the calico cat beside him.