169-170

[Chapter 169: "Sure enough, it can only be me."]

Compared to the vague 'book' that only appeared in rumors, people are obviously more certain about the lethality of 'Wind's Dependent'. The rapidly rebuilt Yokohama is proof of this.

At this time, some people have already given up. After all, they have landed in Yokohama for a long time, but they have never found the legendary 'book'. This situation has to make people wonder whether they have been deceived. , it’s just that it’s easy to come, but if you want to leave, you have to ask Tan Mahiru.

Tan Mahiru is really hot.

Leng Buding was tricked by Fyodor, and he was already very angry that he had not been able to see Dazai for nearly three months. When he woke up at dusk, he saw that his home had been demolished - he bought Dafu for Dazai's dessert shop, a couple. The second half-price milk tea shop and the yakiniku shop disguised as an izakaya are all gone!

Can this be tolerated?

What should Dazai do if he wants to have a midnight snack at night? !

Who will be responsible?

No one can be responsible!

Therefore, Tan Mahiru became even more angry.

The orderly wind began to circulate rapidly again, covering the entire Yokohama as if it were blocking out the sun. The first place to bear the brunt was this chaotic intersection.

A hurricane that can overturn everything rises from the ground. No one can stand firm in such a wind. They can only grab all the fixed objects they can grab before being blown up by the wind, but the fixed objects are not strong either, including telephone poles. , license plates, broken ruins, doors and windows of surrounding shopping malls, roofs of small houses, and even large concrete stones. Everything that can be blown up echoes high in the air. Tan Mahiru will not care about them at all. Life or death, all the intruders were like feathers in the wind, constantly colliding with other dead things, which made it worse for them who were already seriously injured in the first wave of indiscriminate fire from Tan Mahiru.

Almost instantly, the smell of blood filled the entire place, and Tan Mahiru just cautiously put another layer of wind shield on Dazai to isolate him.

When the wind subsided, there were only a few people left standing.

Although he was also swept into the wind, Fyodor barely ensured his survival by relying on Gogol's 'coat'. Bai Lanxia Youjie, who was also swept into the wind, was wrapped in orange flames of death. , Bai Lan saved his life, and Xia Youjie also summoned his cursed Pokémon in time, and successfully captured the defeated Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, and even took the time to capture a few mafia members who were protecting Yokohama. and members of the Special Agents Division.

Shibusawa Tatsuhiko, who had endured several fierce fights in the wind, thought of the fatal seven swords again. He gritted his teeth and wiped the blood from his forehead while unbearably making supernatural gestures, as if he wanted to follow Tan Mahiru tried his best.

Xia Youjie, who had saved him, fell silent. He immediately let go of his hand without any hesitation, and even used his actions to draw a clear line when Tan Mahiru looked over.

Shibusawa: "..."

Then, Shibusawa, who barely stood still and maintained his grace, received the attention of everyone. Not only him who used his superpower, but also Xia Youjie who used the magic spirit to catch him, and the one who just fell from mid-air. Bai Lan had time to retract the flames of death, and Gogol, who was also carrying his best friend Fyodor, landed in an exaggerated manner. He took off the clown's hat and spun around several times excitedly.