111-115

[Chapter 111: "Its starting price is three million."]

"...Today, June 19th, in the city of Yokohama... The above is today's news, followed by the weather forecast, according to relevant The weather station predicts that there will be heavy rains in large areas of Yokohama today. Residents are advised to travel..."

In the chief executive's office on the top floor of Yokohama's iconic five-building building, the sweet voice of the weather announcer came from the TV.

Standing in front of the mirror, Mori Ogai compared the two handmade dresses in his hands. After choosing for a long time, he couldn't choose the right one. The exquisitely dressed Ozaki Momiji and Hiratsu Yanami had already arrived.

Yumeno Kusaku, who has been sufficiently cultivated, has changed from the extreme in the original work, and has a little willfulness that is not annoying. He urges in a repeated voice: "Mr. Mori, hurry up, hurry up. If you are late, you will not be the first to arrive at the banquet. I I also want to meet Nakajima-kun and Megumi-chan before the banquet."

"Come on, come on, it's true, it's just because you pay enough attention that you worry about the dress not being perfect. Speaking of which, Kusaku has become good friends with Fushiguro-kun. Are you there? Yes, after all, you are of the same age~"

Yumeno Kusaku immediately crossed his arms and let out a cold voice: "I say, Mr. Mori, your calculations are too loud."

Mori Ogai laughed while When he came out of the dressing room, he saw Guangjin Liulang who was also holding an invitation. He was silent for a long time. Guangjin Yulang is worthy of being a veteran of three dynasties. He immediately explained: "Perhaps it is because he is older than Mr. Tan. He can chat for a while or two on weekdays, so he also received the invitation." He is also

a year older than Mr. Tan Mahiru. Mori Ogai: "..."

Forget it, it's a good thing that one of my own can talk to Tan Mahiru. Mori Ogai convinced himself and went downstairs. At the entrance of the headquarters, the vehicles and security for the leader's trip were already in place. Before Mori Ogai got in the car, he looked up at the cloudless sky with the bright sun shining brightly.

"Didn't it say there would be heavy rain today?"

Ozaki Momiji, who was following behind him and responsible for close protection, held a paper umbrella and explained: "It was supposed to rain. The hurricane in the Western Pacific was about to land in Okinawa, but Tan You felt that the rain was not suitable for a dinner party, so you used your supernatural power to disperse the surrounding clouds in advance."

Mori Ogai: "..."

Mori Ogai: "Is this how the supernatural power... is used?"

Ozaki Momiji: "Yes, everyone asked him the same question, but he was even more surprised than everyone else. He asked, "Isn't this how powers are used?" Oh, the reason why I know these things is because Tangun created a chat room yesterday. Everyone gathered there to chat, even the farming chief of the Special Agent Division was there."

Mori Ogai: "..."

Why is he not in this unique chat room?

So, was he squeezed out by Tangun again?

After a long silence, Mori Ogai decided, forget it, even if Tangun excluded him, he still gave him an invitation - it was a birthday party that was rumored to be worth a billion!