105-108

[Chapter 105: "Ever since you had something on your mind."]

When the spring breeze blew into Yokohama, there were several continuous rains at first.

Pitter-pattering raindrops washed away the dirty streets. As the biggest beneficiary of the Dragon Head War, the Port Mafia headed by Mori Ogai had to organize reconstruction work. Although reluctant, in order to better restore the city, the aliens The Noh Special Agent Division also joined in.

But these have nothing to do with Tan Mahiru, because Dazai started to take a vacation.

As the person responsible for coordinating the overall situation and intercepting Fyodor, Dazai was unable to take a good rest during most of the Ryotou War. This seriously violated Tan Mahiru's understanding of Dazai's work, so when the reconstruction work was carried out, Mori Ogai Although reluctant to give up, I still happily approved the fake.

It was impossible not to criticize him, because his breath smelled of murder.

Lives matter.

Therefore, when it comes to work, I can only give in to Chuuya-kun and Momiji-kun.

Watching Dazai leave, Mori Ogai felt guilty but neatly assigned the work that originally belonged to Dazai to Chuuya and Ozaki Momiji. Alas... So, when can the small villa continue to accept new people? If it doesn’t work, then, when will Yumeno Kusaku grow up! !

Because of the rain, Dazai, who was on vacation, did not go out. Instead, he slumped at home. He and Tan Mahiru broke the top record of ten new games in a row. Because of their tacit cooperation, the refresh rate was more than three times that of Xia Youjie's appearance, and he was still stuck. Xia Youjie in Yokohama heard the news and left the meeting angrily, and decided to rush back to Tokyo overnight to find Gojo Satoru to fight for his life.

——Although, before leaving, I still sincerely consulted my Houheixue teacher on how to rebuild our home faster and better.

Hearing that he was leaving, Dazai changed his previous picky attitude towards him and looked at him with great relief. He spent an hour listing ten simple and easy plans for him to severely damage the magic world, and then kicked him out. door.

Tan Mahiru, who still didn't understand what happened, was still nestled in front of the game console, holding in his mouth the lollipop that Dazai had given him before leaving. The candy had been eaten, and now only a plastic stick was left.

"Where's that guy from Xiayou?"

"He said he still has something to do and has to rush back to Tokyo."

Dazai said nonchalantly.

Tan Mahiru tilted his head and looked at the late night near early morning, and was silent for a long, long time.

Only two of the four game consoles were still on. Ranpo had been sent to bed by Ango long ago because he still needed to work. In addition, as order in Yokohama was restored, elementary school students also resumed their daily school life. Odasaku, who became the guardian of five children overnight, counted his savings from years of work - the salary of the Armed Detective Agency is actually not enough. It was considered low, at least higher than the wages of low-level workers in the port mafia, so it was no problem to raise a few children for the time being, but that was just for food. In addition to eating, you still had to go to school. Odasaku thought for a long time and stayed up for two nights. I found Ango with a novel draft of less than a thousand words.