179-180: Extra 3: Rumors spread from person to person (1-2)

[Chapter 179: Extra 3: Rumors spread from person to person 1]

[Continued from Chapter 124]

At first, Dazai thought this was an ordinary rumor spread from person to person.

After all, who doesn’t like eating melons?

Until a certain Siberian mouse who hid in an uninhabited corner after tricking Fitzgerald sent a congratulatory message: "I heard that you cheated on a white-haired lover but didn't want to get married. The illegitimate child was so angry that he dropped the bottle on the way to make soy sauce. ?"

Dazai: "..."

Dazai: "???"

Hey, this is getting more and more outrageous!

Can there be some manifestation of the light of wisdom?

And what does 'cheating' mean? Is he such a person? !

"If it's Dazai-kun, it's entirely possible~"

Fyodor's voice came from the headset picked up on the roadside when passing by the park.

Dazai chuckled twice, "Is it because you failed again that you are free enough to only care about gossip and news, Feodor-kun?"

In a dark basement, in front of an airtight computer desk, It is a combination of several photos. The protagonist of each photo is a young man with white hair and blue eyes. However, due to the stirring wind, each photo cannot fix the focus. It can only freeze the action and flash that are so fast that afterimages appear. His back was past, but even so, his strength could still be seen.

Looking at these photos, Fyodor's eyes flashed for a moment.

——This is a person only related to Osamu Dazai.

He spent a day and a night unable to find any information related to him, not even a bit - a person with such strength, no matter how to clean up the traces, should not be as clean as a dead person, with no information retained at all. .

Curiosity arose, so I sent this congratulatory message from Qianli.

When Dazai picked up the headset, he also understood Fyodor's intention. However, Fyodor's words confirmed that he didn't know much. After all, in their world, that person was indeed 'dead' The one who fell off'.

So, how did this rumor come to be like this? Just, it makes people have to doubt the mental state of Yokohama people!

To take a step back, at this time, shouldn't we work together to clean up the mess left by the 'combination' led by Fitzgerald? Look, everywhere you look, there are traces of violent destruction by supernatural powers, and the streets have fallen. There are flowers and trees, bumpy walls and roads, and ordinary caring citizens lying innocently and suffering in hospitals. So, how on earth do people have time to eat melons?

No, I’m wronged. I have to eat two bowls of crab rice to feel better!

With such a sad and angry mood, Dazai crushed the headset. He thought for three seconds and decided to skip work and eat. After finishing two bowls of delicious crab meat rice - well, the old recipe, only crab meat and no rice - in Under the sad and angry look of the sashimi shop owner, Dazai, who was in a beautiful mood, left a word of thanks for the hospitality and left with joyful steps.