35-38

035 (Additional Update 3 of Nutrient Solution)

[Chapter 35: "I am also a person with close friends!"] On

the third day after being ordered to recuperate at home, Tan Mahiru was walking the cherry blossoms in the garden, and there was a familiar feeling in the air again. sense of distortion.

Gojo Satoru, who appeared in mid-air, was about to land when a wind blade suddenly hit the landing point, frightening him so much that he flew a few points higher before falling!

"What are you doing!"

Tan Zhenzhen said earnestly: "There is no lower limit to how good you can be. If you leave any trace, tomorrow will be a bad day for the magic world. You don't want to wake up and find that the world has changed."

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Gojo Satoru: "No, who told you that No Lower Limit is used like this! And how do you know No Lower Limit?"

Tan Mahiru smiled.

Gojo Satoru: "..."

He took a deep breath, "Okay, I can just stand in the sky. No, you just scratched your skin. I went home and vomited for half an hour and the blood was healed. How can you You even have your arms wrapped up!"

At this moment, the industrious little Sakura struggled to grab half a glass of water from the table with her paws, and flew halfway. Because she was too fat and lost her strength, Tan Mahiru quickly removed her right hand from her neck. He took it out of the hanging bandage, took half a glass of water and threw it to Gojo Satoru, and then slowly put his hand back on his neck.

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Tan Mahiru: "You don't understand, this is what a close friend feels like!"

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Tan Mahiru: "Oh, you don't have a close friend yet. Hey, so you don't I understand."

Gojo Satoru: "..."

What's going on with this showy tone? !

A little angry and a little anxious.

Gojo Satoru was suddenly annoyed that he didn't work hard enough when he was a child. If he worked harder, he could work hard enough to isolate the air with no lower limit. If he could wrap up the alveoli, blood, and even every cell, then he would definitely be able to beat him now. This person assassinated someone with full power out of nowhere!

"Hey, when will you get better?"

Gojo Satoru was so angry that he wanted to leave, but he was a little reluctant before leaving.

Tan Mahiru thought for a while: "About a week."

"Okay, I'll come back to you in a week."

So, a week later.

At the same time, Gojo Satoru appeared at the same place carrying a bag of daifuku. He saw Tan Mahiru taking off the bandage. He threw a daifuku with standard sweetness in his hand and asked, "Are you feeling better now?" "Okay.