51-54

[Chapter 51: "My winning rate is 50%!"]

Perhaps because of being knifed seven times, Shibusawa, who was once very arrogant, finally had a preliminary understanding of murderous intent. concept, he carefully took back the kimono in his hand, quietly looked at Dazai in front of him with appraising eyes, and even wanted to ask Tan Mahiru in a low voice.

But Tan Mahiru ignored him at all.

Tan Mahiru's consciousness of survival was stronger than his. The first thing he said when he opened his mouth was: "I don't know, I don't know, I don't understand." His

sincere expression and serious eyes were written all over his body. The well-behaved boy and the one who was ready to kill him as soon as they met were written all over his body. The boy who had loved him seven times was completely different. Shibusawa Tatsuhiko was completely stunned!

This double standard!

What a hell!

Shibusawa clenched his fists angrily because he could already guess who the person in front of him was.

Before entering Yokohama, he had bought information about Tan Mahiru from an international intelligence dealer. Well, he also bought information about the size of his clothes from the intelligence dealer. In addition, it is worth mentioning that when he said he wanted to buy Mahiru Tan's size, the intelligence dealer was silent for a long time, so long that he suspected that a heavy snowstorm in Siberia might have cut off his network cable. .

In short, it took a long time for the information provider to send him the size value. After the size value, there was an emoticon saying that God cares for you, which was quite outrageous.

But now, under the sword of wind and frost, he seemed to understand a little bit what this God emoticon meant.

A strong desire to survive was ringing in his mind, and he put on a sincere expression - not because he was afraid, as a killer with supernatural powers, he would not be afraid, but mainly because he wanted Tan Mahiru to change out of that damn sweater and put on something newer. In front of clothes that suit his temperament, he doesn't want to fall out with him yet.

So, he said: "That's it. I said I went to the wrong door. Do you believe it?"

Dazai: "..."

Tan Mahiru: "..."

Shibusawa: "..."

Although everyone showed dissatisfaction. With an expression of trust, Shibusawa still successfully left the small villa and walked out of the area. Feeling a little depressed, he walked into a cafe not far away. Because he didn't know what to drink, the enthusiastic cafe manager recommended it to him. He bought Macchiato and claimed that it was the coffee that transcendents like to drink.

Shibusawa: "..."

The macchiato was quickly served on the table. Shibusawa took a sip. To be honest, it was only passable. Compared with the coffee he often drank before, the taste was not particularly outstanding. Sure enough, Tan Mahiru's The taste is not very good.

Just then, his cell phone rang.

He is an official of the Japanese government.