24-25

024 (Three updates in one)

[Chapter 24: "I want to eat a big blessing, eat two!"]

Cursed spirits are monsters born from the extremely negative emotions of humans. They are naturally hostile to humans.

—— Tan Mahiru has a lot of misunderstandings about this setting that is full of flaws.

First of all, the birth of a curse spirit is not scary. What is scary is that the curse spirit actually wants to kill people. Suppose, if the curse spirit can kill all people, there will be no negative emotions without people, and without negative emotions, no new curse spirits will be born. ——Unless the curse spirit can reproduce on its own, this is obviously against the biological reproduction instinct.

Of course, there is another possibility, that is, the curse spirit is not considered a living thing...

The weather has been too hot recently, and Tan Mahiru, who has read hundreds of millions of books while staying at home, expressed that she does not understand, but respects it and hopes to have the opportunity to discuss it with the conjurer in the future.

Standing on the nearest highest point, her silver hair was raised, and the small cherry blossoms in mid-air flew from a distance and landed on Tan Mahiru's arm.

At the same time, the wind that enveloped Yokohama became noisy.

At that moment, almost everyone in Yokohama felt like they had been hit by the wind. Half a city away, in the brightly lit Special Agents Division, the farming chief who had just assembled his personnel to prepare for the rescue was bleeding on the spot.

The auxiliary assistant officer was shocked. While calling for warning, he hurried forward to care. Before he could speak, the surveillance personnel behind him shouted loudly: "The curse spirit, the curse spirit has disappeared..."

In the electronic map of the monitored city, The red dot representing the energy body of the curse spirit was eliminated by nearly 70% in the blink of an eye.

Everyone was stunned. The farm chief took one look. He raised his hand to wipe the blood from the corners of his lips and couldn't help laughing. He smiled and laughed, and the phone rang.

It's Tan Mahiru.

"Dangun..."

"There is no need to say compliments," Tan Mahiru stood up, and the little cherry blossoms on his shoulders flew up, "Remember to pay, my employment fee is very expensive. Also, you need to pay. Come on, I just recruited a new member, and now I'm worried that I won't be able to pay him a salary - ah, wait, you don't want to pay him, right?"

Chief Farmer: "..."

Tan Mahiru: "... ..."

An awkward silence spread.

Tan Mahiru took a step back, "Well, it's not easy for you either, and I'm not someone who doesn't know how to be considerate of the authorities. Well, let's use some conscious initiative and hold a summer festival before the end of this summer. . It’s too hot this summer. Didn’t you find that people are too hot to eat? Everyone really needs some entertainment activities that can relax the mind!”