5-8

005

[Chapter 5: "What happened to the one hundred million pocket money?"]

This year's Tokyo is much colder than in previous years.

It's two o'clock in the cold starry night sky in November. On the busy Rainbow Bridge, the salty and wet sea breeze makes pedestrians shiver. On the top of the bridge tower where no one is looking up, a figure sits cross-legged lonely, with the seagulls flying over his head. Then, the subtle light from the mobile phone screen illuminated those azure pupils.

"...It's really expensive."

Tan Mahiru controlled the phone and scrolled the pages on the screen. What was displayed in front of him was the industry ranking of the killer dark web.

"Zenyuan is very good, Gin...ah, I found it, Oda Sakunosuke, what! It takes one million yen to buy him, and even the business schedule is full. Is he so involved at the age of fourteen?

" Tan Mahiru, who said one million but didn't even have 100 yen, sighed in poverty. The seagulls flying at night still screamed around him. Tan Mahiru took out some thoughts from his busy schedule and picked up a small sea fish and threw it into the air. At the same time, he warned: "Little Sakura, you are already a mature seagull. You have to learn to find food by yourself and feed the old fathers who picked you up half a month ago. Do you understand?" The

seagull holding the fish in its mouth trembled and almost fell. When it reached the ground, it growled dissatisfiedly.

Tan Mahiru shook his chin and continued to look at the mobile phone page in his hand, "What did you say? I obviously have money, but I just gave all the money to Aji to play games - what's wrong with such a smart person who has an allowance of 100 million? ?"

Little Sakura: "..."

Little Sakura flew up even more angrily, shouting through the darkness.

Not paying any attention to Tori's anger, Tan Mahiru waved his hand, "You ask me why I would rather give Aji a hundred million than a million Oda? That's not what it should be. Do you know what extreme means? Recommend it alone!"

Sakura was successfully persuaded.

Little Sakura chose to stop flying and fell down.

Tan Mahiru was finally willing to give his son a little look. He put his hand on his eyebrow and looked down. In the dark night, the white cherry blossoms were like a hanging meteor. Tan Mahiru exclaimed, "It's quite good. It's beautiful, no wonder Aji always likes to throw it out..."

The little cherry blossom in mid-air was just about to spread its feathers, but after hearing this, it paused and continued to smash down like a desperate death star in grief and anger.

Tan Mahiru on the bridge tower remained unmoved, and the sky above where he was alone became even quieter.

"Sure enough, a penny can stump a heroic man, so let's set a small goal and go to the black organization to get one million first," Tan Mahiru murmured to himself, "Sure enough, only at this time can I sincerely feel that from the three dimensions It's a wonderful thing to be downgraded to the second dimension."