41-44

041

[Chapter 41: "Does Your Excellency actually know me?"] On

the third day after borrowing Ango's cell phone to pick up Dazai, Ango became angry. He was so angry that he forgot that he was a weak intellectual, and took Tan Mahiru one by one. He and Dazai were blocked at the entrance.

"Asshole!! You go to the port to fish for people every day, so why don't you leave your mobile phone number for the fishermen!"

The roaring shouts rang out in the small villa as always. Others were used to it, and Luan Bu even joined in with his own potato chips. When he came to the door to watch, Tan Mahiru greeted him and asked him why he got off work so early.

"There are very few things going on today. It seems that something happened with the Port Mafia, so the president asked us to come back first." Ranpo handed over his potato chips, "Want to eat?"

Tan Mahiru said with difficulty. He leaned on the collar that was lifted up and nibbled on a piece of potato chip, which made Ango even more angry!

"Did you hear what I said!!!"

"Yes, yes, I know this problem!" Dazai was fed a potato chip, "Because I can easily damage the fishing net while fishing, even though Mahiru is the leader of the organization , but I have no money at all, so I can only leave Anwu’s mother’s phone number!”

Two angry crosses appeared above Anwu’s head, he turned his head and shouted louder: “Since you know that you will damage the fishing net, you should not jump into the river at that time. Yeah!!!"

"I also know the answer to this question," elementary school student Tan Mahiru raised his hand, "It's because autumn is the best season to get into the water, it's neither cold nor hot, everything is just right!"

Ango: "..."

Ango stopped talking.

Ango started looking for a knife everywhere.

Relying on his height - yes, he has grown a lot recently and is close to his adult height - Odasaku raised all the sharp tools in the house to a high place, and while lifting them, he advised Ango: "Forget it, forget it, forget it. If you take them to the infirmary, you'll be able to rest for one night at most. You still won't be able to find your mobile phone tomorrow."

Thank you Odasaku, otherwise it's better not to comfort them.

The reliable Akiko brought dinner to the table, and Tan Mahiru unexpectedly saw the Akutagawa brother and sister appearing in the living room. Akiko explained that it was because Yokohama had become more and more chaotic recently, and the president who was going out at night was worried, so he sent the Akutagawa brothers and sisters to stay for one night.

Tan Mahiru understood, and then looked back at Akutagawa Ryunosuke. Akutagawa Ryunosuke seemed to understand the survival rules of this family very well. He would get close to Dazai when he got the chance. Although Dazai would be very reluctant most of the time, Perhaps because he had been baptized by Kudo Shinichi, he reluctantly accepted the stubborn but quiet Akutagawa siblings.

After dinner, it was Akiko who helped the brother and sister take a bath and then tidy up the bedding. Originally, Akiko planned to sleep with Gin Akutagawa, but Ryunosuke Akutagawa refused to separate from her sister, so Akiko had to put three sets of bedding in her room.