69-70

[Chapter 69: "'Satoru, I'm no longer a human being!'"]

Yokohama, small villa.

For Dazai, touching the cursed spirit is indeed something that can stimulate his subjective mysophobia. After all, he has been safely isolated within the wind shield since he was a child. The cursed spirit, let alone being close to him, is only ten steps away from him. I'll have a big meal inside. Tan Mahiru took great pains to prevent the curse spirit from hurting his eyes - so, from a certain perspective, he could indeed understand Tan Mahiru's mood.

But...

looking at Tan Mahiru who had washed his hands twenty times in three days and tried to persuade him to wash his hands for the twenty-first time, Dazai, who was holding his chin, put his flexed hand on Tan Mahiru's shoulder without even thinking about it. Put it aside.

The air flow brought up by the fingertips grazing the ears was like the whisper of the wind. The moment Tan Mahiru reacted, it was offset by the incompetence of the human world. It was replaced by the burning sensation of skin against each other. Tan Mahiru, who was about to speak, stopped in his original position. land.

"Okay, okay, I've washed it clean. It's all your breath," Dazai waved his hands, "Get out quickly, I'm going to start becoming a social worker."

Tan Mahiru, who didn't react for a while, blinked and looked dull. His eyes became sharper little by little, "Senchan is forcing you to work?"

"...It doesn't count." Dazai gave in and showed the name of the document in front of him: "Sustainable Development Report on the Future Spellcraft World" 》.

"It's just an action report. After all, the new generation of spellcasters headed by Gojo Satoru will soon be able to rebuild their homes in the wasteland. In order to achieve better coordinated development, the Port Mafia will always have related business with them in the future. ."

Tan Mahiru, who was half-understanding, nodded. Looking at Zai working hard, he said nothing and slowly exited the room.

The room became quiet again, but Dazai, who said he would work hard and seriously, looked at his fingertips and had no intention of picking up a pen to write. Time slipped away slowly, and it was not until Mr. Sen called at noon to inquire about the progress of the documents that he suddenly came back to his senses.

The scorching summer has come to an end, and the high temperatures are finally showing signs of cooling down.

For more than two months, Chuuya was still working diligently for the port mafia while working hard to support Raibo Street. Although there was no way to rebuild it, it could still be done by cleaning up the cursed spirits. This caused Tan Mahiru to When he came back, he didn't even find a cursed spirit. With nothing to do, he started to have mold in his house again.

However, after he and Dazai worked diligently for Gojo Satoru and saved the organization that was on the verge of bankruptcy, Ango left the rooftop on the verge of collapse and said that he would never again deduct his operational funds and chant two words to him. Hours of accounting.

Tan Mahiru was so moved that she almost shed tears!

Tan Mahiru, who had gained the greatest degree of freedom, was paralyzed at home for another two days, and then received a strange phone call. The familiar Satoru Gojo was on the other end of the phone. The content of the phone call can be summarized in the following two points: The first point is the changes in the magic world. .