129-130

[Chapter 129: "You are also a beast!"]

"You bastard, giving you something just means we know it, it doesn't mean you can stop being a human being!"

Ango was furious. After taking two deep breaths for his own moral standards, he couldn't hold it back, picked up Dazai's collar and started roaring. Others may not know it, but as friends, he and Odasaku knew that Dazai was free from moral standards. Outside the constraints of the law, a person is smart, keen, gentle, and considerate, but at the same time he is also pessimistic, stubborn, possessive, and controlling.

All his strengths and weaknesses are vividly reflected in Tan Mahiru - yes, Dazai didn't even bother to hide it, he wanted to let the whole world know that Tan Mahiru was his.

Because of this lawless Dazai, Ango, who was heartbroken, began to have a headache again.

The victim Tan Mahiru tried to calm him down: "Ango, let go, it will be uncomfortable if you hold your collar like this."

Ango instantly turned his head and scolded Tan Mahiru together: "Huh? When he bullied you, why didn't he consider your discomfort?"

Dazai leaned back and blinked innocently. He turned his head and asked Tan Mahiru: "Were you feeling uncomfortable at that time?"

Everyone: "..."

Tan Mahiru: "..."

Tan Mahiru: "... "

Tan Mahiru covered his face and turned his head to the side and began to shut up. The trembling feeling of being drowned by the waves when he woke up in the morning spread up his back, and the uncontrollable emotions came up. He... didn't hate Dazai doing what he did to him when no one was around. Things, even if sometimes they go too far, even if sometimes they are so bad that they fall into an uncontrollable and unbearable place.

Uncontrollable nosebleeds flowed down, and the smell of blood spread out.

Ango took a breath: "Tan Mahiru, you can't spoil him anymore!"

Tan Mahiru held his nose angrily: "Well, what does it matter..."

He knew what Dazai was like a long, long time ago. But what does it matter? Such monopoly and manipulation is simply an honor for him.

You know, he was the one who sincerely invited Dazai to die for his love when they first met!

Others: "..."

Ango: "..."

Ango looked at Tan Mahiru in disbelief: "You... you are actually a beast too!"

Tan Mahiru: "..."

Dazai: "..."

Deathly silence Inside, the two beasts shrank into a corner and began to shut themselves up.

Ranpo squatted next to them holding his own sweets, and began to persuade: "It's good, a beast deserves to be an animal."

Dazai: "..."

Tan Mahiru: "..."

Ranpo was just like what he did when he was a child, holding the sweets. Step aside and the three of us sit in the corner sharing snacks.