61-64

[Chapter 61: "Everything is for the customers!"]

Watching Dazai's car leave with trepidation, Noctua Zhengdao had no intention of resting at all. He knew that the darkest moment would come next.

Sure enough, the moment Dazai's car disappeared from sight, the raging wind instantly knocked him down.

The murderous intent was overwhelming. Noctua Zhengdao subconsciously activated the spell before he could even turn around. The defensive curse bones surrounded him. Standing upright again, Noctua Zhengdao saw the situation in front of him clearly. A forest belonging to the curse was cut out. On the spacious road, in front of the road was Tan Mahiru, who was walking slowly. The silent wind stirred up his hair and the corners of his clothes, and he was holding a handle of azure and transparent magic in his hand that seemed to be pulled out of the void. Knife.

The barrier covering the cursed height was crumbling, and the light like thick ink flickered unnaturally.

Until this moment, Noctua finally understood. All the superficial softness and laziness had faded from Tan Mahiru's face, and what was revealed was his most essential appearance. The indifference that overflowed in his eyes was even sharper than a sword. It was as if everything in this world was beyond his scope of concern.

He didn't care, he really didn't care if things got worse.

The knife flew high with the wind, and then slashed down in an instant. The blade did not point towards Noctua, but Noctua felt a pain in his chest, and several of the cursed bones in front of him were instantly shattered.

In a daze, Noctua Zhengdao seemed to see the look that Tan Mahiru glanced at him when they first met - he suddenly realized that these indifferent eyes had never changed over the years.

What can be seen by the world, the gentleness and friendliness that comes with age are just some decorations that are better than nothing. All his emotional changes are locked on Dazai from beginning to end.

So, why can’t those damn guys think about touching other people’s spider webs? And why does he want to stay here and face these storms?

The second knife came in an instant.

The biting wind carried the terrifying energy and poured down from the mid-air. Almost instantly -

"Spell Reversal - He."

The 'infinite' ejection power faced the wind from the bottom up. , with a bang.

The explosion wave generated by the collision of the two most extreme powers destroyed almost everything around it. Dust and smoke covered the sky. Before Gojo Satoru could react, the slightest sound of wind brought with it overwhelming murderous intent. The sword with the wind's power in its handle was already approaching the door.

Even Gojo Satoru couldn't help but want to curse at this moment. He is the strongest, but his opponents have always been curse spirits. The wisdom of curse spirits is at most a fingernail. Even in previous battles, All the special-level curse spirits combined did not bring him as much oppression as Tan Mahiru at this moment.

Compared with the battle on the Yokohama beach three years ago, Tan Mahiru could be said to have made a qualitative leap at this time. Such an ultimate battle consciousness was as if he had conducted countless simulated battles day and night.