45-48

[Chapter 45: "You will also become excellent."]

Half an hour ago.

It was almost early in the morning. At this time of complete silence, the lights were still on in the bedroom of the leader of the Port Mafia. The owner of the bedroom was afraid to fall asleep. Old age and aging were like a hanging knife, always ready to harvest his life.

I don't know since when, he began to be extremely afraid of tomorrow when he would never wake up again. Fear eroded his sanity and made him more violent and violent. He couldn't turn back. He had to make everyone fear him.

With this feeling, he issued a notice not to speak ill of the Port Mafia, ordered his subordinates to poison the water tank of an unknown apartment building, and many other similar things, creating a malicious fear. In the sky above the city, it also hangs in the hearts of every Yokohama person.

He felt a sense of satisfaction that he hadn't seen in a long time. This feeling was like the first time he made a great achievement when he was young, which was extremely fascinating.

So, this time, he naturally followed the young man's persuasion and released the beast in his heart. He wanted to capture all the red-haired teenagers who despised his majesty and prepared to kill them in the most cruel way - his henchmen. The subordinates came to report that all the red-haired young men in Yokohama had been arrested by them. According to the plan, they would be executed tomorrow.

He felt happy, but the surging emotions kept him unable to sleep. Slowly, he began to feel his heart beating faster and his breathing shortness of breath, so he had to summon the doctor again.

Silent medical room.

After hanging up the phone, Dazai and Mori Ogai returned to the dark and gloomy leader's bedroom.

The frightened old man was lying on the bed, breathing heavily like a broken wooden bellows. His sunken eye sockets moved slowly, and his eyes fell on the doctor.

Dazai was standing not far away. This aging aura made him extremely disgusted. He even wanted to turn around and leave. If he didn't leave, he might not be able to sleep for several days. Once he couldn't sleep, Tan Mahiru would accompany him. Playing games together, although it is fun for two people to play games together, but if you don’t sleep all the time, you will not grow taller.

You know, with Odasaku's tireless milk feeding, he finally managed to be 0.5 centimeters taller than Tan Mahiru. If he was overtaken because of this, it would be too much of a loss!

His thoughts were wandering, and although he already wanted to leave, he did not move. His indifferent expression fell on Mori Ogai, and in his ears was the vicious curse of the old man who refused to rest.

The next second, he witnessed the doctor's knife cutting the survivor's throat.

Unable to suppress the contraction of his pupils, Dazai watched Ogai Mori clean up the scene skillfully, pretending that the operation failed, and then he turned his head with a scary smile.

"Dazai-kun, do you still remember our agreement..."

Dazai didn't answer, he turned and walked out.

The news of the leader's death spread through the crowd like a prairie fire. Dazai and Mori Ogai, who quickly announced the news, were attacked by the leader's personal guards. The scalpel flashed silvery metal in the dark night, and the blond hair Alice appeared in front of everyone for the first time.