141-145

[Chapter 141: "I want to hide you."]

The consciousness that was floating outside like the wind began to gather, and scenes of bizarre scenes passed through my mind. At the beginning, the two Two young children walked through the street corner one after another. The one walking in front had a cute and sensible face but dull eyes. The one following behind was carrying a schoolbag and carrying aimless jokes. However, the child walking in front continued to Not even bothering to give him a look.

As time goes by, spring and autumn change, the child walking in front can't bear it, and finally smiles miserably, and the two people, one behind the other, begin to walk forward side by side, to school, forest, water pool, peach blossom... Finally, they Leaving that hopeless place, they walked across the winter coast to pick up a stupid seagull that couldn't catch any fish, and found a companion who was also a monster in a trash can at the end of a Tokyo street.

Later, they went to Yokohama.

Time passes, and the years are long, and more and more companions gather around them, but they have never been separated, and they have never thought about separation. Even in the long years, different feelings have arisen uncontrollably in their hearts.

At the beginning, these feelings were like creeping grass growing on the ground. He felt it, but he didn't care. In his heart, those meager feelings were not important. What was more important was Dazai. He wanted to continue to be like the past, like Just like the promise he made in the forest, he continued to protect Dazai's mood until he faced Dazai's demands for the first time.

A mysterious weather card brings a different feeling to the beating heart, and the seeds of ambition are planted for the first time.

He wanted to respond properly and solemnly, but a ten-year bazooka took him away, and when he returned to Dazai, Dazai kissed him.

The seeds of ambition are irrigated and then sprout.

What did he think? His thoughts have never changed. From beginning to end, he hopes to stand by Dazai's side, witness him, and protect him, in any capacity.

But now, for the first time, he wanted to ask for it.

He wanted to be closer to him.

The seeds of ambition finally overflowed under the irrigation of dirty adults.

For a long time, all his entanglements were not only because he felt Dazai's request, not just because he could not refuse Dazai's request, but because he felt a trace of fear and withdrawal in his weak emotions. He would be afraid that he would not be able to respond to Dazai appropriately, and he would be afraid that he would become greedy after asking for it, and would...want to take him for himself.

——Yes, he wants to take him as his own.

Once such an idea arises, it is like an unstoppable Pandora's box.

Who else could it be but him?

Who can cross him and go to his Osamu Dazai?

There is no one else.

With this thought in mind, Tan Mahiru suddenly sat up as his final consciousness returned. His stiff body was uncontrollable, but his hazy vision had already found the location of his Dazai Osamu.