Harry's pupils dilated. "You won't do it. You need me alive to succeed to make another one like me."

Dr.Royals chuckled heavily. "Poor kid, you're truly clueless." he shook his head amusement. "There's already one like you."

My heart stopped and I gasped. What? It was Harry's turn to chuckle. "You're funny. I know damn well that it's impossible to make someone immortal just like me. It's impossible to create that DNA again." Harry stated.

"It's not, if you replace the simple DNA with yours by destroying all the platelets and blood vessels and then recreate them with that DNA's power, it is impossible." dr.Royals' words made me shiver.

"How many kids did you kill by trying to succeed that? Huh?" Harry asked, disgusted.

"Actually, we didn't use anyone." dr.Royals replied cooly. "You did it all on your own."

Harry chuckled. "What the hell are you talking about?" he asked with furrowed brows.

"This girl, is just like you, Harry." he said, pointing at me. My heart stopped as shock hit me. What the fuck?! "She has your DNA."

Harry looked at me confused and shocked before shaking his head furiously. "No, she can't be. I never tried any medicine on her!" he claimed, angry.

"You didn't have to," dr.Royals said lowly. "That girl-,"

"She has a fucking name and that's Rebecca." Harry hissed, fisting his palms, glaring at dr.Royals.

"Well, Rebecca, is just like you." his words made my stomach tighten. "By giving her your blood, which is twenty times stronger, let's just call it like that, than hers, it destroyed her platelets and blood vessels. So, with simple words, your blood replaced hers and now she has your DNA."

"No..." I whispered as the words settled in my brain.

I am just like Harry. I became just like him.

"No! You're lying!" Harry roared, scared, angry, worried eyes moving to land on me. "Rebecca don't believe him!"

I gasped for air and looked down, trying to find a reason why that doctor would lie. I indeed pushed that guard with a lot of force that I would never imagine. And when I broke up with Harry I managed to block out the emotions. The scene of me crashing that glass with my hand and not being cut flashed behind my eyes, confirming dr.Royals' words. Oh my God, I have the Colarious in my system.

"He's right, Harry." I muttered and looked up at him. His eyes were screaming worry and shock. "Everything he said is true."

"But-,"

"But nothing, kid." dr.Royals cut him off. "Rebecca has your DNA but she's still at her first levels. She probably doesn't know how to run just as fast as you."

"Rebecca..look at me," Harry ordered and I moved my eyes to look at him. "I'm sorry," he said, voice showing guilt.

"I know." I said quietly.

"I need to ask you some questions," dr.Royals said, bringing his hands in front of him. He was holding a notepad. "Can you see in the dark?" he asked, looking at Harry.

Harry was lost in thought, staring at the floor, cheeks and nose red. He was holding himself from crying. He looked angry though, veins popping on his arms and neck. He was lost in his emotions, struggling to pick which one to let to come out first.

"I repeat, can you see in the dark?" Dr.Royals said.

Still no reply.

Ariana rolled her eyes, frustrating me. "He's not going to answer." she spoke for the first time.