Ch. 53 Separation??

Start from the beginning

( She threw a knife, not a kiss that you are turning red out of shyness. )

The smile Rehan was trying to hide, came out more prominently on hearing his words. He leaned slightly towards Viraat and whispered back while grinning happily.

"Ye soch kar sharm aa rahi hai ki gusse me bhi unka pyaar Kam nahi hua hai."

( I am feeling shy by thinking that even in anger, her love has not diminished. )

Viraat opened his mouth dumbfoundedly and looked back at the knife to find out what love he was talking about before turning back to him on having a look of that sharp blade which can kill anyone.

"Bhai....... Pyaar?? In that hathiyaar??" He asked unbelievably, gesturing towards the knife through eyes.

( Brother...... Love?? In that weapon?? )

"Tch.... Nishana pakka hone ke bawajood, chaku diwar pe maara hai. Ye pyaar hi to hai. Haye......" Rehan reverted and smiled cheekily, turning his head downwards with a red hue coating his cheeks.

( Tch..... Despite the good aim, she threw the knife at all. This is love itself. )

Viraat stepped back when his head started spinning badly at his friend's way of thinking.

"Yeah right !! Ek kaam kar I love you too bol de use." He retorted sarcastically but Rehan took his words to heart and smiled at him before walking backward to take that knife off the wall.

( Do one thing, tell her I love you too. )

He slowly moved forward in Kritika's direction and stopped beside her bed with that knife. Staring at her angry yet curious eyes for a good two seconds, he placed the handle of the knife in her right hand reflecting his ever so cute smile.

"Jab kisiko marna ho...... To yahan aim karte hain. Aise......." He caged her hand between his that held the knife and pointed the tip right on top of his heart uttering sweetly.

( When you want to kill someone....... You should aim here. Like this...... )

As per Kritika, he was trying to play cool. So she decided to play too.

"Agar dil nikal liya to?" She gritted her teeth whilst asking and lightly pressed the sharp end in his skin drawing out a long trail of blood. She expected him to back off but he surprised her by smiling more widely as if she didn't just pierced a hole in his chest.

( If I took out your heart? )

"Nikal lijiye....... Bas badle me mathe ki ye shikan aur apki chotu si naak pe ye jo gussa hai, vo mujhe de dijiye." He first caressed her scrunched forehead making it relax, then gently flicked her nose which made her flinch slightly in reflex.

( Then do it....... Just give me these wrinkles on your forehead and the anger resting on your small nose in return. )

"In Fact....... Let me help." Chirping happily, he sat beside her on the bed and started pressing the knife deep in his chest until it disappeared halfway inside him.

Not even a single crease of pain appeared on his face. Rather he looked delighted by the pleasure he was seeking out of his agony. There was a weird shine in his eyes which she never saw before.

His white shirt that he changed before coming here, turned completely red from front leading panic to arise in Kritika. She tried to pull the knife back but he didn't let her by tightening his grip around her hand.