Brawl: (Cry's) I missed you guys so much!

(Jaune, Ren and Nora enter the room, smiling at the sight of the two sisters embracing each other. Qrow smiles as well. Oscar Pine enters the room)

Oscar: Uh.

(He looks up, seeing Ruby and Yang hugging, and smiles. Weiss smiles as she wipes a tear from her eye, before frowning while looking down)

Ruby: Weiss.

(Weiss looks up, and sees the two sisters open their arms up for her. She smiles and eagerly joins them in their hug. Everyone smiles as they watch three of the four Team RWBY members embrace each other)

Brawl: IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU ALL AGAIN! But who's the pipsqueak.

Oscar: Oh I'm Oscar nice to meet you.

(After that dinner hits the table and is abuzz as the members of Team RWBY, JNPR and COMBAT all talk over each other indistinctly. The mood is quite cheery, with them all smiling and laughing)

Yang: (laughs to Jaune) How do you lose your map at a time like that?

Jaune: Believe me, I've asked myself the same thing ever since.

Vortex: Well we did just see a buried town and rushed in.

Jaune: Yeah good point.

(Yang, Weiss, and Ruby laugh, while Jaune smiles and giggles sheepishly)

Nora: Hey, but you made up for it, Mister Muscles! You shoulda seen this guy take a giant Grimm head on!

Vortex: Yeah it was crazy man.

Jaune: I couldn't have done it without Ruby wearing it down.

Ruby: Uh, me? Did you see Ren during that fight? He was out of control!

Ren: I'm sorry, I may have lost my temper momentarily.

Vortex: No! Out of control as in awesome or cool man.

Ren: Oooohhh. (smiles) Thank you.

(Everyone at the table bursts into laughter)

Vortex: I love this guy.

(As dinner continues, Weiss tells her story about how she accidentally summoned a Boarbatusk during the Schnee charity ball. And blastoff shot it)

Ruby: (gasps) You did not!

Blastoff: Oh she did alright.

(Weiss has her face in her hands)

Weiss: Yeah, right in the middle of the party.

Yang: Please tell me you let that lady have it.

Weiss: Of course not! Even if I did really want to.

Brawl: You should let the beast hit her.

Blastoff: It would have till I shoot that thing in the face. And had a serious talk with that woman seriously Atlas woman are all the same.

Nora: (crossing her arms, skeptical) No way, I don't believe it.

(Weiss summons her Boarbatusk right next to Nora. The Grimm summon growls, causing Nora to yelp and fall to her side. Weiss, Yang, Jaune and Ren all laugh)

Brawl: Nice

(As dinner nearly finishes, Yang shows off her robotic prosthetic arm to the rest of the group. All of them react in awe)

Yang: It's not a replacement for the real thing, but I'll make sure to make good use of it.

Jaune: That's amazing.