CHAPTER 7:

|ELIJAH|

I stared blankly at the screen, Archer was now offline, while I stayed online, staring at his message, "ARCHER:-  No, it's not that I don't like it. I just, don't see you the way I saw you before."

What way?

What did he see me as before, and why did me jerking him off change that?

What does he think of me now?

I switched off my phone, throwing it on my bed as I make my way downstairs. "Is Allister awake?" Aunt Judie looked up at me, I shook my head.

"No, he fell asleep a few minutes ago." I replied, walking to the door, after grabbing my coat. "I'm gonna meet up with Kane and Emily." She nodded, and waved me off.

•°TIME SKIP°•

The cold air smacked me across the face, as I walked outside, im sure that its going to snow soon. As I continued to take steps down the streets, I passed a few teenager boys picking on a kid. Ignoring them, and of course, minding my own business, I crossed the road, and approached the park. I decided to call Kane and Emily to meet me at the park.

Pulling out my phone, I gave them both a rang. After hanging up, I sat on the swings, my mind drifting off to Archer. All I could think about was him, I could only think about him. Nothing else, and no one else. But why? Nothing makes sense. I don't make sense.

"Do I like him?" I muttered to myself. I shook my head abruptly. "No way. He's a stubborn brat. I mean...his body is nice and all. Nah, its probably lust."

I continued to mutter random reasons to why Archer is frequently popping in my head, none making any sense. By that time, Kane and Emily were now here.

"You look like a depressed emo." Kane sat on the swing next to me, as Emily pushed him up and down. "Haha, I never expected Elijah Carter to be an emo."

"Yeah, no shit." Emily chuckled. "What's wrong?"

I shake my head. "I don't know." Sighing, I turn to face them. "I think I'm having a cardiac arrest."

"What are you taking about?" Emily frowned, as Kane turned to face me.

"My heart hurts."

"Why?" Kane looked at me, worried written all over his face.

"Its Archer, that kid from school. He's always coming in my head, all I can think about is him, day and night. Even in my dreams. Yes, he's cute, I find him attractive. But why is he always coming in my head? Whenever I see him, my heart starts to beat fast, I get all flustered and put on an act so no one notices. What does this mean?" I explained, as my head fell in my palms.

Emily and Kane went silent for a moment. All that could be heard, was our breathing, my heart pumping, and the sound of the swing's chain dangling and shaking. I looked up to both of them, my eyes pleading for an answer. I doubt they knew the answer, and if they did, it's probably something stupid.

"It's love, Elijah."

Exactly, something stupid.