CHAPTER 20:

|ARCHER|

I rushed to class as I dragged my bag on the floor, swinging it on every turn. I have about ten seconds to arrive to class, otherwise I'll be dead, and I'm not joking about that. I quickly opened my locker, pulling out all sort of books and pens.

"Oi faggot!" 

Huh?

I turned around, to be greeted with a punch on the left cheek. I fell down onto the floor, landing on my ass.

The fuck?

I stood up, glaring at the guy. "The hell?  Watch your mouth." I frowned, dusting my back.

"Ha! I'm not gonna listen to a faggot!" The guy's mates that surrounded around him all grimaced, chuckling like fucking creeps.

"Who you calling a faggot?" I yelled.

"You. Fucking Archer Andersen, the school's sluttiest faggot." He gave me a disgusted look, the worst look I've ever seen.

"What? I'm not a faggot! Nor am I a slut! What makes you say that!?" I was pissed, actually fucking pissed. And, I'm late to my fucking class.

"Oh please, don't act innocent. You go around sucking dick like there's no tomorrow. I bet you enjoy Elijah's dick the most, since you go to his house all the time." The guy pushed me back down, kicking me repeatedly in the stomach. I coughed, gagging and groaning. He smirked as he continued to abuse me, enjoying the pain I felt.

"Tyler Evans." I heard a recognizable voice.

Elijah.

"Holy fuck." Another recognizable voice.

Kane.

"God bless us." 

Emily.

I looked up to see the three of them standing before me.

Hatred and rage filled in the eyes of Elijah.

Shock in the eyes of Kane.

And worry in the eyes of Emily.

"Tyler." Elijah grabbed the hem of the guy's shirt. "What the fuck is this?" Tyler's friends all fled from the place, leaving their 'leader of the gang' alone.

"I...I...I'm sorry. I d-didn't know." He stuttered, trembling.

"Didn't know what?" 

One punch.

"I swear, I didn't mean to!" Tyler pleaded.

"You didn't?" One kick.

Tyler groaned as he spat out blood from his mouth. "I swear."

"Course you do." One upper cut. Elijah bashed Tyler's head in the lockers, throwing one last fist directly in his nose before turning to me. His eyes softened, sadness and anxiety being shown.

"Baby...I..." He pulled me into a deep hug, his arms wrapped securely around me. 

Kane and Emily went from class to class, hall to hall, room to room in search of Tyler's friends.

"I'm fine." I grinned.

"God, your face." He kissed my head.

"What, am I ugly?" I pouted. He shook his head aggressively.

"Never." He whispered, his voice cracked.

{[TIME SKIP]}

"Damn, bro what happened to your face?" Cameron stood up from his seat, walking over to me and Elijah. 

Everyone in the cafeteria were staring at us, whispers heard, and small gasps too. 

"Tyler happened." Elijah replied, taking my hand to sit down. Maya and Cameron sat opposite us, and we began to eat lunch.

"Tyler's an asshole." Maya frowned.

"Couldn't agree more." I muttered.

As the four of us continued to eat, the cafeteria doors were kicked open, revealing two young lads with bloody faces. The friends of Tyler. 

"We got'em." Emily grinned, pushing one of the guys on the floor to his knees.

"Good job." Elijah stood up walking to them.

"Apparently they're into you." Kane chuckled, kicking a guy down.

"Are they?" Elijah leaned down, grabbing the hair of one of the guys, tugging it harshly. "Wanna suck my dick, hm?"  He whispered. It was a whisper the entire cafeteria could hear. Gasps filled the room, some students even trembled, and I played no head in stopping Elijah. "C'mon, on your knees." He slowly pulled his trousers' zip down.

"Please, no, I-I'm begging you." The guy pleaded.

"Well, Johnson." Ugh, I swear Elijah knows everyone's name. "Since your not gonna suck mine, suck Martin's dick." Elijah pointed at the guy beside Johnson. 

"N-no, please."

"Don't. Make me repeat myself." Elijah raised his voice, his eyes widening slightly. 

"Elijah, your not serious are you-" 

"I'm fucking serious!" Elijah cut Kane off, causing Emily to let out a small gasp.

He's out of control.

Johnson began to cry, he began to fucking cry. 

"Johnson, don't waste my time."

Martin just sat there in shock, not even moving an inch. 

"Archer, do something." Maya whispered, Cameron nodding his head abruptly.

I hesitated, sucking in my breath before walking over to Elijah.

"Elijah..." I mutter, holding his hand in mine. "Stop it...please. This wont solve-"

"Shut the fuck up." I fell silent after hearing those words.

"...What? Did you....why would you..." My eyes widened, and I pulled my hand away from him.

"I said shut the fuck up!" He glared at me.

"Don't ever come near me, and don't fucking talk to me." I stormed out the cafeteria, rushing out the academy.

Tears were threatening to spill from my eyes, and what made it worse was that Elijah didn't chase after me to apologize, just like in the movies.

I made a mistake dating him.

I made a mistake loving him.

Was I that lonely that I decided to fuck with someone who I barely know?