CHAPTER 5:

[ARCHER]

I sat on the kitchen stool, pouring orange juice in a glass. "How was the picnic you had with that boy?" My father asked, taking a bite of his toast.

"It was...interesting."

"That's how your gonna describe a picnic? What did you eat?" I took a sip of my orange juice, before answering.

"Chinese. General Tso's Chicken. Its was good, reminded me of grandma." I  stood up from my seat, and walked to the door.

"Where you going on an early Saturday morning, son?" I looked at my dad, shrugging.

He nodded and he shooed me away. I walked outside, and pulled out my phone. I decided to text on the group chat of Me, Maya and Cameron.

ME:- What are u guys doin?

MAYA:- Just came out the shower. You?

ME:- Had breakfast, now I'm just walking outside.

CAMERON:- I just woke up.

ME:- Get ready and meet me at the mall. 

And with that, we all went offline, and I walked to the mall. The mall wasn't that far from my house, we were practically neighbors. It was quite chilly outside, but it was nothing I couldn't bare, besides, my clothes kept me warm despite me not bringing my coat.

 It was quite chilly outside, but it was nothing I couldn't bare, besides, my clothes kept me warm despite me not bringing my coat

                                                 ~{ARCHER'S OUTFIT}~

I pushed open the door to the mall, and headed to the escalator, I decided to get bubble tea while I waited for my friends arrival. I stood on the escalator, soon arriving on the second floor, and began to stroll through the mall until I found the Boba store, 'Bubble Cup'. 

After taking my order, which was, 'Taro milk tea, with extra tapioca pearls', I sat on a chair, and texted on the group chat.

ME:- I'm at the boba place, where y'all at?

CAMERON:- I'm heading to the second floor rn.

MAYA:- I'm approaching you now.

I looked at my left, to see Maya walking towards me with a big smile on her face.