CHAPTER 6:

"I don't think that's his brother, look." I pointed at the guy who stood beside Kane.

Elijah fucking Carter.

"Nah, there's no way they're siblings." Cameron shook his head in denial.

"You wish, they fucking look like twins." Maya spoke, observing their every move. 

"Lets get out of here, I don't wanna-" Before Cameron could continue, Emily walked towards us.

Since when was she here? The fuck did she come from?

"I never new you kids were here." She grinned, showing off her pearly white teeth.

"Were not kids, were the same age as you. Probably just got a few months apart. Bitch." Maya lashed out. Cameron grabbed her arm before she could do anything,.

"You should calm down sweetheart, I don't mean no harm. I'm just here to shop." Emily smirked, flinging her hair over her shoulder. I rolled my eyes and continued to walk, when that kid I saw from before bumped into me, causing him to fall.

I let out a small gasp, picking the child up. "Are you okay? Did you get hurt?" The little boy sobbed quietly. "Aw, don't cry. Show me where it hurts." I brushed his tears away. He pointed at his knee, and I rolled up his trousers, looking at the small scrape on his knee. I caress it slowly and gently. "Where's your parents?" 

"He doesn't have any." Elijah cut me off and picked up the child.

"I'm guessing he's your brother?" Elijah nods, and kissed his brothers cheek. "What's his name?" 

"Awister." The kid spoke through sobs.

"His names Allister." Elijah corrected. I shake the little boys hand.

"Nice to meet you Allister."

"Nice to mweet ywou twoo." He mumbled. 

"Do you know the song, 'Save your tears'?" I asked him. He nodded. "Will you sing it for me?" I looked around to see Maya and Cameron talking to Kane and Emily.

"Go on Allister, how does it go like? 'Save your tears for another day'~" Elijah sang. 

"Swave ywour twears for anothwer dway." I kissed Allister's knee and forehead.

"Well done, good singing." By now, Allister had stopped crying and was walking around the mall. Obviously, in our view. "What do you mean he doesn't have any parents?"

"I'm pretty sure that's none of your business." Elijah replied coldly.

"Chill out Prince Charming." I glared at him, and walked away.

I get it, it might be a private and emotional topic but chill the fuck out.

I grabbed both Maya's and Cameron's hand, dragging them out of the mall. "Hey, what happened? Why we leaving?" Cameron and Maya asked.

"Nothing, just, I wanna go home." I walked out the mall.

[TIME SKIP]

"Want some donuts?" My dad showed me a box filled with home made donuts.

"Nah, not in the mood."

"Not in the mood to eat? That's scary." I laughed at my dad's comment, before laying on my stomach. I reached out for the remote, which was on the coffee table, turning on the TV. 

"Im bored." I groaned.

"You just came back from the mall. Why you bored for?" My dad shoved another donut in his mouth.

"I don't know. I'm bored." I complain. My dad glared at me, before chugging down water.

"Well I can't help you." With that, my dad stood up and left to go grocery shopping.

I stood up, and ran upstairs, jumping on my bed. I close my eyes, hoping to have some rest. As I lay in bed, memories of the kiss I had with Elijah filled my head. And of course, the time when he jerked me off.

"Fuck. He's a bastard, no way I like him in that way." I mumble, rolling over on my back.

I sigh, pulling out my phone to text Elijah.

ME:- What are you doing?

ELIJAH:- Putting Allister to sleep.

ME:- I wish I was him

ELIJAH:- Why? So I can carry you everywhere?

ME:- NO! Cuz he can fall asleep without having memories of someone jerking him off.

ELIJAH:- Did you not like it? I would've stopped if you felt uncomfortable.

ME:- No, it's not that I don't like it. I just, don't see you the way I saw you before.

ELIJAH:- Meaning?

I paused.

ME:- Nothing. I'm going to bed.

I turned off my phone, pulling the blanket over my head, as I fall asleep.