CHAPTER 19:

|ELIJAH|

I laid in bed with Archer beside me. He was warm, almost hot, but he didn't have a fever. I'm guessing its his normal body temperature. My arms were wrapped around Archers waist, his back facing me. His small body sculpted perfectly against mine. We weren't sleeping, just resting. We did have a pretty long day, and Archer doesn't really seem to have enough sleep, it gets more darker underneath his eyes.

"Archer, are you tired? You should sleep." He turned around to face me, his hands placed onto my chest. 

"No." He muttered, wrapping his arms around my neck. "I wanna spend more time with you. Get to know you." He spoke with his eyes closed.

"Okay then, lets play Truth or Dare." I grinned. "Truth or dare?"

"Uh, truth." He opened his eyes, and sat up in bed. I did the same, but kept him close to me.

"When did you get a crush on me?" I looked at him in the eyes, my hand placed over his.

"You could say the picnic we had did the trick." He blushed. "Anyway, truth or dare?"

"Dare." I mumbled. 

Archer stood up, a devilish smirk played on his face. "Archer." 

"Hmm?" He hummed, playing with the hem of my shirt.

"What do you want me to do?" He looked up at me, tugging my shirt.

"Take it off." 

"Gladly." I removed my shirt, throwing it to the chair near me. Archer's eyes were glued on my toned abs, his fingers lightly caressing the outline of them. "Truth or dare?" 

"Dare." He kept his hand on my torso, not moving them away.

"Pants. Take 'em off." Archer's face flushed brightly as he began to slowly move his hands down to his trousers. He began to unbutton them, then unzipping them, and pulled off his pants. His slim, milky skin was revealed. 

I let out a small groan of pleasure at the sight. His ass was perfectly shaped, round and big. His boxers were tightly wrapped around his cheeks, and I bet one light spank would make it jiggle as fuck.

"Truth or dare?" He asked, placing his hand on his thigh.

"Truth." I laid down in bed, pulling Archer on top of me. A squeak escaped his lips as he sat on me.

"Um, when did you get a crush on me?" He asked.

"Well, I found you attractive when I met you. Felt something towards you when we were in English class together. And loved you after the picnic." I explained.

"Interesting." He mumbled.

"Truth or dare?" I ask.

"Dare." I grinned, and took of Archer's shirt, revealing his small, fragile frame, yet muscular body.  He was sat on top of me, naked, with just his boxers. "Elijah." He whimpered. 

"Hm?" I looked up at him, but his eyes were looking down. I looked back down to see that he was erect. "Naughty boy." I mumbled. "Take it off."

"What?"

"Take. Them. Off." I squeezed his ass a little, causing Archer to gasp. He then stood up, removing his boxers, and sat back on top of me. "Good." 

"Elijah. Do something, please." He moaned slightly. 

"You get hard quite easily." I kissed his cheek. Turning our position so that I was on top of Archer, I spread his legs wide. "I'm guessing your a virgin." I leaned down, kissing his neck and biting it, leaving marks all over.

"I..I-I am." He stuttered, using the back of his hand to cover his face. I pulled his hand down.

"I want to see your face. Don't hide." I stuffed my face between his legs, licking his leaking dick. Slowly inserting it into my mouth entirely, bobbing my head up and down.

"Ngh, w-wait. Elijah, d-don't." I ignored his pleads, continuing to suck him off. 

"Mmph, swop mooing. (Stop Moving)" I spoke with him still inside my mouth. I gagged a little as his tip his the back of my throat.

"D-don't talk when you- Ah!" Archer let out a loud moan. "I-I'm close."

"Wum inwide. (Cum Inside)" I let him go deeper into my throat. I could feel him get bigger and bigger, until he released himself inside my mouth and I swallowed it all in one gulp.

"D-did you swallow it? No, spit it out." He put out his hand, and rubbed my back, telling me to spit it out.

"I swallowed it, unless you want me to shit it out." I chuckled, kissing his forehead. "Did you like it?" I wrapped my arms around him, placing my hand on his hip as I pull him into my chest. 

"...Um...ahem...yea." He mumbled. He looked away, pouting, his face burning a bright color of red.

How cute.

"C'mon, go wash up. You can still walk, right?" I grin.

"I'm fine." He glared at me, helping himself to the bathroom to take a shower. I followed after him, entering the bathroom and turning on the shower. 

"Bath or shower?" I ask, picking archer up by the waist.

"Both. First a bath." He said. I nodded, filling up the bathtub with lukewarm water.

After the bathtub was filled, I gently placed Archer inside, and I sat beside him on the edge of the tub. I played with his curly brunet her, humming a song.

{[TIMESKIP]}

After Archer finished the shower, he decided to put on a robe instead of sleeping naked with me. He was curled up in bed, like a small cat, clenching on the corners of the blanket. I laid beside him, my arms wrapped protectively around him as we both fell asleep.

Goodnight,

My sweet angel.