CHAPTER 10:

|ARCHER|

I groaned as I sat up in bed, rubbing my tired eyes. It was currently 7:15 in the morning, and I was definitely not in the mood to go to school. I was tired, way too tired. Haven't been able to get much sleep, and when I do, I sleep more than necessary, and that also makes me feel tired. Strange how the human body system works. It's not like I can get exactly 8 hours of sleep.

I stood in the bathroom, staring at my reflection.

I'm gorgeous.

After washing up, and brushing my teeth I applied moisturizing cream on my face. I ran my hand through my hair, and adjusted my curls, putting them in place. I then added spray, to set my hair as it is.  

Sighing, I changed into a hoodie, and some baggy jeans.

~(ARCHER'S OUTFIT HE WORE TO SCHOOL)~

I walked downstairs, jumping over the last two steps, and headed to the kitchen. The smell of fresh pancakes filled the air, its aroma making me drool. 

"Morning dad." I mutter as I sit on the kitchen stool.

"Morning son. "He replied, handing me a plate of two pancakes, with honey drizzled over them.

•°TIME SKIP°•

I made my way down the corridors, passing lockers, students and teachers. All of them were running around with smiles on their face.

Ew, who does that on a Wednesday morning?

I shook my head, and walked over to Maya and Cameron who stood near their lockers.

"What's up with everyone?" I asked, keeping my eyes on the students that jumped around.

"You don't know? Well, we got a late announcement, it's prom on Friday." Cameron explained.

"What!? That's literally the day after tomorrow, I don't have time to buy something nice." I mentally groaned.

"Exactly, that's why I'm pissed." Maya rolled her eyes.

"What class you have first?"

"English." Maya groaned.

"Nah, I got maths." Cameron mumbled.

I chuckled. "I got P.E."

"Lucky." Maya and Cameron pouted. I waved them good bye and jogged down the stairs, to the sports hall. I entered the locker room, after turning right, then right again. I sighed, changing into a t-shirt and shorts.

 I sighed, changing into a t-shirt and shorts

    ~(ARCHER'S CLOTHES)~

Slowly, the locker room got crowded with other guys and I noticed Kane, and Elijah chatting whilst they changed.

He removed his shirt, revealing his toned abs, and muscular body. His broad shoulders stood out, along with his thick biceps.

"Enjoying the view?" Elijah smirked as his tall frame towered over me. I groaned pushing him aside.

"Piss off." I mutter, covering my face. I was blushing like crazy.

I could hear him and Kane chuckle from the distance as I continued to walk outside.

I stood on the grassy field, with everyone in line. Kane and Elijah decided to join us late. But it's fine, since Elijah dressed to impressed, and it is indeed impressive. And. Attractive.

He wore a black shirt that hugged his body tight, that reveled all his muscle. Yes, he was showing off. But damn, he is hot as fuck.

 But damn, he is hot as fuck

    ~(ELIJAH'S OUTFIT)~

Elijah stood in line, and Kane followed. They both stood beside each other, and Coach did a head count for everyone.

"Okay, there's 27 of you guys. Everyone get into groups of three." I muttered every single curse I knew.  Who the hell was I supposed to pair up with?

"Archer, do you not have a pair? How about you go with Kane and Elijah?" Coach approached me. 

I shook my head. "No, its fine-"

"It wasn't really a question. It was an order, now go with them, or its detention for you." He snapped.

"Chill, no need to be so harsh." I mumbled under my breath.

"What was that?" 

"N-nothing, Coach." I jogged towards Elijah and Kane, standing behind the two of them.

"Hey, how are you?" Kane bent down, placing his hands on his knees. I'm not that short.

"Fine."

Kane hummed in response, and continued to talk with Elijah. It was strange, normally Elijah would tease me, or smile at me, or even just wave at me. But he's acting like I don't exist. He's ignoring my entire existence.

"You going prom?" Kane asked me.

"Yeah, I might." Elijah sprung back alive, and looked at me.

"With who?" He asked anxiously.

"Not sure yet." I reply. "Why?"

"Just, nothing." He continued listening to Coach, totally ignoring my existence. Again.

I shrugged.

[{TIME SKIP}]

We all stood in line, right now, we were doing relay races. I stood in the second position, Kane first, and Elijah last. Kane had to hand me the baton, and I had to hand it to Elijah fucking Carter.

Once the whistle was heard, all first positioned members of the team ran as fast as they could to hand their teammate the baton. Kane ran towards me, his hair flying as he did so, and passed me the baton. I sprinted, dashing past my opponents. I may have a small body, but I was fast as lightning. I quickly passed Elijah the baton, but instead of taking it, he grabbed my wrist, causing me to drop the baton. 

"Thanks, sonic the hedgehog." He muttered, giving me peck on the lips, before dashing away. I stood there, staring at Elijah run. He successfully passed the finish line, and raised his arms, cheering.

He kissed me. 

Elijah fucking Carter kissed me.

In public.

And, he called me Sonic.