CHAPTER 4:

[ELIJAH]

I stood outside my car, waiting patiently for Archer's arrival.  He better not have gone home, I planned on taking him to the park, for a picnic date. 

After waiting for what felt like hours, Archer finally decided to show up. He walked up to me, glaring. "I thought you wouldn't show up." I grinned.

"Well you thought wrong. Now, lets just get this over with." He groaned before allowing himself to sit in my car. I smiled to myself and drove him to the park. Aunt Judie was taking care of Allister in the mean time, so I had nothing to worry about. 

I parked my car and unbuckled my seatbelt.  Exiting the vehicle, I walked over to Archer's side and unbuckled his seatbelt. "How humble." He mumbled.

We walked over to a grassy hill, while I carried a basket that was filled with Chinese cuisine. Aunt Judie said when my parents went on their first date, they had Chinese cuisine. So I decided to also have Chinese cuisine. I never really asked Archer out for a date though, but I'm sure he gets the idea. 

We stopped at the top of the hill and I put down a picnic blanket, and placed all the food and drinks. Archer looked at me confused. "What's this for?"

"A picnic date." Archer nodded and picked up the chop sticks, digging into the food. "Do you like Chinese food?" He nodded.

"My grandmother was Chinese, she  would always make her cultural food." He spoke with his mouth full. I chuckled, using my thumb to clean the sauce dripping down his lips. I licked my thumb clean, along with his lips. Archer stopped what he was doing, he blushed a bright shade of red. "T-Thanks."

"You get flustered so easily." I pulled him close to me, sitting him on my lap. I cupped his cheek, leaning in close, as I kissed him passionately. The kiss was sweet, it wasn't rough or aggressive. It was satisfying, and gratifying. I pulled away, and the two of us panted, trying to catch our breath. Archer stayed seated on my lap, I could feel his erection poking my inner thigh. "Your hard from a kiss?" I smirk, kissing his neck. "Want me to help you with it?"

"W-were in public." He whimpered. 

"Shh, no one's gonna see." I slowly unzipped his trousers, sliding it down his legs.

"W-wait. N-not here,Elijah."

I ignored his protests and pull down his boxers, revealing his dripping wet with pre cum dick. "Your so wet." I wrap my hand around him, and rub him up and down.

Archer buried his face in my neck, moaning and whimpering in my ear. "I'm close." I increase my speed, and Archer shudders as he released himself all over my shirt.

"Good boy." I cleaned my shirt with tissue, and Archer quickly put his pants back on.

"Next time do it indoors."

"Hm? Are you saying we'll do this another time?" I grinned from ear to ear. He blushed, before turning away.

"Well, I mean.... Just shut up!" I chuckle and kiss his cheek.

•°TIME SKIP°•

After the moment me and Archer encountered, we decided to exchange numbers. I laid in bed, when their was a knock on the door. I groaned, heading downstairs.

I opened the door to see Kane and Emily. "What?"

"I need help." Kane pulled me into a hug.

"He definitely needs help." Emily agreed. "I can't believe it though! I never expected you, I mean, me and Elija are, but you? No way!"

"I know! It's so weird. When I saw that person, I just...got all flustered." Kane giggled.

"Ugh! What happened!?" I snapped, sitting on the couch.

"Kane found out he likes men. He's gay." Emily replied, sitting beside me.

"No way." I laughed. "How did you find out?"

"I don't know, I just, I just felt, lust, and love towards that guy." Kane scratched his head.

Damn.