CHAPTER: 21

|ELIJAH|

"Why the fuck would you say that to him!? 'Shut the fuck up', are you fucking stupid!? He's your boyfriend, your lover!" Kane yelled at me, he was really pissed at my behavior and I was pissed at myself too.

Archer wouldn't reply to my text, and neither would he answer my calls. He would avoid me in school, and act like I don't even exist. 

Its been a week since we last talked, and my mind is going crazy. I don't even know if were dating or if we broke up.

"I know, I messed up." I rub my temple in frustration.

"Yeah, messed up big time!" Emily wacked my head.

"Go to his house, ask Cameron or Maya for his address." Kane groaned.

"But that's not appropriate-"

"Oh, but it was appropriate to be rude to Archer?" Emily cut me off, staring daggers at me.

{[TIME SKIP]}

"What if his dad hates me?" I continued to complain while Kane and Emily continued to force me to go to Archer's house.

"Shut up and go." They muttered, pushing me forward.

I was standing outside of his house, Emily and Kane hiding behind bushes.

I knocked once.

Twice.

And the door opened. I was greeted with a man, probably in his mid 40s, he had a short, slightly greyish-brown beard. I'm assuming he's Archer's dad.

"Hey, um, are you Archer's father, I'm his boyfriend, Elijah Carter." 

"Come in." He opened the door wider, directing me to the living room.

"Is Archer not home?" I asked, taking a seat on the couch.

"No."

"Well, um-"

"I heard what happened between you and my son." He cut me off. I looked up at him, guilt obviously on my face.

"I'm sorry, I really am. I was mad because they hurt him-"

"But you hurt him too." He wasn't wrong, I did hurt him, but I didn't mean to.

"I didn't do it purposely-"

"I know kid, it happens." He chuckled. "You guys are still learning, still getting to know each other. Take things slow, just...believe, trust, and love."

"O-okay. Thankyou, Mr. Anderson, I'll take my leave now."

"Call me 'dad', son." I nodded and walked to the door, but was stopped when Archer walked through. He just passed me, totally ignored me. "Archer Anderson! That's not how we treat our guests! That is not how I raised you!" 

Archer groaned, turning around to face me.

I began to cry.

I began to fucking cry.

"Please don't hate me, baby." I whispered ever so quietly. "I..I didn't m-mean to hurt you."

Archer dragged me upstairs, shoving me in his bedroom.

"Archer-" He slammed his lips against mine, climbing on top of my lap, unbuttoning my shirt.

"Ngh, God, I missed you." He moaned into the kiss, roaming his hands all over me.

"Then why did you ignore me?"

"Cuz I didn't wanna seem like I 'need' you. I mean, I was kinda mad. But Kane and Emily told me how bad you felt." He explained, removing my shirt.

"Archer." I broke the kiss, cupping his face. "I love you."

Archer never replied, instead he began to unzip my trousers, along with his own, before I grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Archer."

"I wanna do it." He replied, kissing my cheek.

"You sure?"

"If I want some one to take my virginity it will be you. So please, make me yours." He whispered, sending shivers down my spine.

"Okay baby." 

{[TIME SKIP]}

Archer laid on the bed, his legs spread wide open. I stand over him, fully erect, ready to fulfill his every desire. His gaze meets my own, inviting me to take control. I climb onto the bed and lean down to kiss him passionately, my tongue exploring his mouth.

I trail my lips down his neck while my hands roam his chest and torso, feeling the contours of his chiseled muscles. My fingers graze his hardened nipples, making him moan in pleasure.

Without warning, I flip him onto his stomach, exposing his firm round ass. I run my hands over the plump cheeks before spreading them apart to reveal his tight pink asshole. I slowly insert a finger to test the waters, causing him to moan in anticipation.

"Ngh, Elijah." He let out a breathily whimper." Satisfied with the results, I replace my finger with my throbbing cock, slowly easing it into his hungry hole.

I begin to thrust in and out of him with increasing speed, pounding him harder and harder with each stroke.

"You okay?" I ask with concern. 

"I-I wanna see y-your face." My grip tightens around his hips, pulling him back into me with force. I switch positions, now pushing his back against the headboard and spreading his legs apart.

I plunge into him once again, each thrust driving him wild with pleasure. I feel his insides tighten and clench around my cock as he reaches his climax, spilling his seed all over the bed.

"Ah!" Archer moaned deeply as he felt the invasion of my thick cock, filling him up and stretching him with every powerful thrust. Every time I pushed in and out of him, his moans grew louder and more urgent, each one punctuated by the slap of flesh on flesh. Moments later, I follow suit, releasing a torrent of cum deep inside of him.

"Ngh, fuck." I groaned, pulling out of him.

We both lay tangled in a sweaty embrace, our bodies slick with sweat and the aftermath of our passionate lovemaking. We gazed at each other, still panting from our recent activities, hands tracing soft caresses across each other's skin.

After a few moments of silence, Archer leaned in to press a soft kiss against his my lips. I responded eagerly, our lips parting in a deeper, more passionate kiss that left us both breathless.

As we pulled apart, we exchanged a wordless glance, both of us saying everything we needed to without a single word passing between us. Laying back against the pillows, we drifted into a comfortable silence, enjoying the stillness after the storm of their intimate connection.

"I'm sorry for hurting you, baby. I love you." I murmured softly, my eyes never leaving Archer's gaze.

Archer's breath caught in his throat at the words, and for a moment, he didn't know how to respond. But then he smiled, reaching up to brush a lock of hair from my face.

"I love you too." He replied, his voice just as soft, but no less heartfelt.

Our fingers intertwined, we held each other close, feeling the depth of our bond growing stronger with each passing moment.