CHAPTER 11:

|ELIJAH|

I was just about to head home, when Archer came running to me. I stopped in my tracks, and waited for him. "What is it?"

"You....why did you...kiss me?" He spoke, trying to catch his breath. He was bent down, hand on his knees.

"Them dry lips of yours needed moisturizing." Meh, not totally a lie.

"Yeah, I'm not stupid. Tell me." He straightened himself, looking at me right in the eye.

"Cuz your damn lips were dry."

"Oh, haha, really? So, if you see a random person walking past, girl or boy, adult or child, you would kiss them cuz they have dry lips?" He raised his eyebrow.

I sighed. "Archer, you know I wouldn't do that. That's fucking stupid."

"Then why me? And, why did you also jerk me off when we were at the park?" He wanted answers, and there's no way I would tell him I have a big fat crush on him.

"I don't know." I continued to walk down the street to my house.

"Bastard." He muttered.

"Funny, cuz you are too." I replied. He rolled his eyes and walked beside me. 

"I thought you were some rich asshole, where's you car?" He asked, curiosity taking the better of him. As usual.

"You never know some random person would decide to do some shit to it." He nodded, still walking with me. "Why are you walking with me? Isn't your house the opposite way?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah, it is. But I wanna go to your house. I wanna see Allister." I rolled my eyes

[{TIME SKIP}]

"Love your house. Its....pretty. "Archer muttered.

~(ELIJAH'S HOUSE)~

~(ELIJAH'S HOUSE)~

As the two of us stepped inside, I walked straight to Allister who was seated on the couch, next to Aunt Judie. "Hey baby." I kissed his cheek. "How was kindergarten?"

"He didn't go. I sued that lady you were talking about, her name was Melanie. The one who made Allister cry like hell. Oh, and he's going to another kindergarten, starting from tomorrow." Aunt Judie explained. I turned to Archer, who kept his eyes on his surroundings, surroundings meaning my house. Aunt Judie also turned her head, to see who I was looking at. "Oh, who are you?"

"Oh, I'm Elijah's....um....friend?" Archer replied. I mentally slapped myself. Allister pulled my shirt, asking to be picked up. I scooped him up, and carried him. 

~(ELIJAH'S HOUSE FROM THE INSIDE)~

Archer helped himself, and sat on the couch beside Aunt Judie. "My name's Archer. Archer Anderson. So, who are you?" He asked.

"I'm Elijah's aunt. You can call me by my name, Judie." She replied, shaking his hand.

The two of them chatted for a while, getting to know each other and making themselves comfortable. While I stared at them, listening to their conversation with Allister still in my arms.

Archer then stood up and walked to me. "Can I hold him?" He asked. I nodded, gently placing Allister in his arms. Even though Allister knew how to walk, and talk, he would rather be babied.  

Allister gripped on to Archer's shirt, using his right hand to play with Archer's curls. "Are your curls natural?" I asked, sitting down on the couch. 

"Yeah." Archer replied, sitting next to Aunt Judie. He played with Allister, and all that could be heard was the small talk between us, and the laughers of my brother. "Where's your parents?" Archer asked. I glanced at Aunt Judie who was looking down at the floor, silently. Sighing, I turned to Archer.

"They're gone. I told you that before, in the mall." 

"Yeah, but I wanna know what happened." He replied. Allister was no longer laughing, instead, it looked like he was about to cry because of the tense atmosphere.

"And I told you that's none of your business." 

He sighed, nodding. "Yeah. Your right." He put Allister down, and stood up, walking to the door. 

"Where you going? "I asked, standing up. Aunt Judie was still silent, and Allister was holding back tears.

"Home. My dads probably worried  about where I am." And with that, Archer just left my house, taking his backpack with him. 

I sighed, and walked back to Aunt Judie.  There was silence, an uncomfortable silence, until I decided to break it. "We have prom on Friday."

She nodded. "Want my credit card?" I shook my head.

"Got my own, don't worry."

"Take Allister with you." She muttered. 

I slid on my coat and shoes, doing the same for Allister, and took my wallet with me. Me and my brother then sat in my Porsche, and drove to the mall. The mall that I knew had the best clothing for celebrations.

What do I want?

Something that will make Archer want to be mine.

I want Archer to be my prom.

I want him.