𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

When I wake up in the morning, my favorite scenery is what I always see when I open my eyes. I was aroused by his innocent face sleeping soundly next to me.

I don't know why but my husband's always made my day complete.

In a few seconds, he moved and embraced his entire arm around my waist. He pulled me closer to him and pressed his face against my chest.

"Gem." I patted him on the arm.

He just responded with a sound that sounded like he was still sleepy, "10 minutes."

"Don't hug me. It's hot." I struggled, but he didn't let me go, instead he tightened it even more.

After a while, I heard the door of our room open and the sound of footsteps.

"Daddy!! Papa!!" Avery screamed.

He climbed onto our bed with Amara, suddenly he jumped on top of us and landed.

The twins ran to their father who was hugging their daddy.

"It's grocery day!" Avery said excitedly.

"Good morning, daddy." A sweet voice from Amara, he greets his daddy with a resounding kiss.

Gemini raised his head when he heard the kiss, "Where's mine, little girl?"

"Don't." Fourth said, he wants to tease Gemini.

"Ask me for a kiss." Gemini offers his cheeks asking for Amara's kiss.

Amara shook her head as if she didn't want to, because her daddy winked at sign to not continue.

"Daddy doesn't want it." Amara grinned.

"Avery, kiss daddy." Gemini asks for his son instead, but Avery refuses.

he pout,

Fourth grabbed Gemini's jaw as if he was going to kiss the cheek, Gemini gradually brought his cheek closer to Fourth's lips with excitement.

But Fourth slapped his cheek instantly, "kiss your ass."

Fourth immediately got up and left the bed, Amara and Avery laughed loudly at the reaction on Gemini's face who was left dumbfounded after expecting a goodmorning kiss.

Gemini looks so disappointed while the twins tease him with a laugh.

Rather than being shocked by what Fourth did, he retaliated against the two twins who were in bed and had a fight.

"How dare you laugh at your papa." Gemini complained as he tickled Avery and Amara.

"Papa, stop. I'm tickled!" Amara chuckled.

"Papa, I don't want to anymore. I won't laugh anymore!!" Avery almost died laughing.

"Daddy!!!!" Amara screamed while laughing. He called his daddy.

"Avery... Amara... Go back to your room and take a shower." Fourth's voice was loud, he ordered while looking at the clothes in the wardrobe.

"Got it, daddy." Amara replied.

The twins immediately got off the bed and excitedly ran out of the room.

After Fourth bought some clothes, he placed them on the edge of the bed.

"Here's your suit." Fourth said,

He put his knees on the edge of the bed and bent slightly to reach Gemini's face,

"Good morning." Fourth speak soothingly, after giving his husband a loud kiss on the lips.

Fourth quickly retreated and left the bed, while Gemini was left with a surprised look on his face.