𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟕:𝓐 𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓲𝓷𝓰

I took mom and Amara to fine-dining to have a small dinner, while we were ordering from the menu, Amara and mom soon arrived.

"The atmosphere here is very social. There is even a chandelier for every tables. The food here looks delicious." Fourth's mom looked so surprised, she looked around the restaurant as if she was ignorant.

"Daddy." Amara's tiny voice when she came to me.

I immediately smiled at she and made her sit next to me, and while we were waiting for our order, I watched Avery and Amara laughing. The smile on my face didn't disappear when they both gave each other a warm kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, my princess." Avery spoke with a soft tone.

"I love you, Avery." Amara chuckled silently, and hugged her brother.

"What about me. Is there no kiss?" I entered their conversation.

I lifted my face slightly so that they could reach my cheek, they immediately hugged me and kissed me on both cheeks with great emphasis.

"I love you, daddy." They said together after they kissed me.

"I love you too, my babies." I answered with a smile and kissed them both on the cheek with a shiver.

It was only then that I realized what Phuwin told me that I would regret losing the baby more than regretting the mistake that happened. I am happy with my children, I am able to raise them without regrets or reprimand. I can't even give them a complete family, but I know I can give them a comfortable life.

I can only say one thing now, they are the mistakes I will never regret.

"Daddy, I'm just going to use the restroom. I need to pee." Avery informs me after we have dinner.

"Okay, baby. Do you know where the restroom is? I'll come with you?" I asked him.

"Okay." He nodded.

While we were walking to the restroom, Amara suddenly followed us, "Daddy, please accompany me. I'll wash my hands." She pleads.

"Avery, go use the restroom." I said to my son, the restroom is just a few distance from us, so I just pointed it out to Avery.

Avery immediately nodded and I watched him until he entered the restroom to make sure he wouldn't get lost. When Amara and I got to the sink, I slightly lifted her to help her hand reach the running water that was being released by the sink faucet.

Avery's POV:

When I left the cubicle, I went to the sink to wash my hands, I didn't know what to do because I couldn't quite reach the faucet. While I was trying to reach for it, someone suddenly lift me and helped me to reach the faucet to wash my hands.

"Maybe you're not lost anymore." He grinned at me.

"Uncle Gemini." I speak with a big smile.

"Where are your parents? Why are you always alone?" He asked when he put me down after I washed.

"I had dinner here with Daddy. My sister went with Daddy so I had to use the restroom alone." I answered him, "You're tall, uncle Gemini." I came closer to him and compared my height to his that I was only up to his waist.

I added, "You? What are you doing here?"

"I was with my friends who had dinner here about business." He spoke politely.

"Uncle Gemini, if we meet again by accident... Can I have your number? I don't know why I feel comfortable with you, I feel safe with you." I grin.

"Deal." He nodded, "When we meet again unexpectedly, I'll give you my number." He smiles at me and caresses my head.