𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟖:𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓪𝔂

Fourth's POV:

My first day at work, before I went straight to the company, I waited for Phuwin and Dunk to arrive at the condo we were staying at so that someone could temporarily take care of Avery and Amara while I was at work.

Mom returned to our house because she is not used to this environment, while Satang went to the club he owns. And he didn't even tell me that he has a club here in Bangkok, I only found out recently when I heard him on the balcony talking to someone formally on the phone.

"Phuwin. Dunk. You take care of Avery and Amara first, no one will take care of them." I am begging my two friends.

"Don't worry, Avery and Amara are safe with us." Phuwin raised his eyebrows as if he wasn't planning to do anything bad.

"Make Amara drink medicine after lunch. Look at Amara, if something bad happens to my children, you two are dead to me." I threateningly told them and pointed.

"We're too nice to be fooled. Don't think about us, we'll take care of Avery and Amara." Dunk's smile couldn't be trusted.

"The way Avery and Amara looked before you left, they'll still look like that until you get home." Phuwin chuckled silently.

"It should be!" I have a high voice.

Author's POV:

Fourth is having second thoughts about leaving his twins with his friends but he has no choice because he will be late for work if he stays longer. After Fourth left, there was a few seconds of silence, Phuwin and Dunk felt each other as if they were planning to do something.

"Babies. Who wants ice cream?" Phuwin's approach to the twins,

Amara and Avery didn't respond to Phuwin's question but they just stared at him with wonder in their eyes.

"Who wants to play?" Dunk said encouragingly to comfort the twins, but the twins just shook their heads at the same time.

Amara and Avery just silently stared at the two while they sat on the couch, Phuwin and Dunk of the twins didn't really move but they didn't say a word for a few hours and just blinked their eyes.

Fourth's POV:

When I arrived at the company, an employee approached me, "Are you Fourth?" He asked me.

"Yes." approachable nod,

"I'm Winny, Mr. Archen's assistant secretary. He assigned me to take you around the entire building so that you can become familiar with the areas within the company before taking you to your workplace as the leader of the new team he has built." He clearly explained, he immediately turned his back on me to lead the way.

"W-wait." I stopped him from stepping, "Again? Which team leader?" I asked dumbfounded.

"You." he answered.

I looked behind me because maybe he was talking about something else, but when I looked back at him, he was staring at me and I pointed it out to myself, "Me?"

"Who else?" he asked me, "Just the two of us to talk."

"Why me?" my forehead wrinkled.

He just lifted his shoulders and looked at me as if he didn't know either.

While Winny took me around the entire building, I couldn't help but be amazed at the huge infrastructure, we were like ants because of the height and width of the hallways on each floor. After we finished walking around, we went to my boss's office.

"Khun Archen, Fourth is here." Winny informed me before he let me into the office.

"Let him in. And you can go back to your work." My boss's fierce voice.