𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟒:𝓐𝓿𝓸𝓲𝓭𝓪𝓷𝓬𝓮

Author's POV:

Together with Gemini, Fourth's team will check the surrounding of the six cottages room that he will renovate.

"Mr. Norawit, the build of each cottage is still good, why are you renovating it?" Merelia asked, she looked so amazed.

"I want something new." Gemini answered quickly.

Fourth try to hold back his laugh.

"Mr. Norawit, can we check the inside of the cottage? The interior design looks good inside." Merelia's voice was eager.

"Sure, no problem."

Merelia immediately entered the cottage and the members followed one by one to see the inside of the cottage.

While Fourth was left outside to observe the surroundings of the cottage, Gemini immediately followed Fourth walking towards the grounds of the cottage.

Fourth's POV:

"I like this kind of cottage. It's plain to see but cozy. How much is a cottage per one night?" I ask him, while observing the surroundings.

I noticed that he was behind me, so I asked.

"The price depends on online reservation or walk-in." His calm voice,

"Online reservations?"

"500K."

"Huh!!??" I speak surprisingly.

I turned to him in shock after hearing the price of his resort's cottage.

"Why?" He asked,

"Your cottage is expensive!" I demand,

"Are you going to make a reservation?"

"No." I quickly answered, "I don't trust your resort."

He grin.

"Not because of security, but the owner."

Gemini stepped towards me while staring at me seductively.

"How come you stay here at my resort until the contract ends? Mr. Architect." His husky voice.

Suddenly my chest pounded so fast when he walk toward while staring at me which made me even more nervous.

"Don't you dare, Mr. Norawit." I answered arrogantly. I spoke with a hushed tone.

I push him slightly.

I quickly turned away from him to take a detour, but he turned me back again by grabbing my arms.

Gemini wrapped his entire arms around my waist and pressed my body against his.

My jaw dropped for a whole second.

I placed my open palms on his opposite shoulder near his chest to keep myself standing still and put a distance between our faces even though our bodies were very close to each other.

"Ai' Khun!" My voice stuttered.

I can't look directly at him because I'm nervous and feel awkward.

"I can assure you that I will not touch again- until you finish your work at my resort." His sultry voice.

"But you already did." I whisper.

After I spoke, I felt his arms slowly loosen from my waist until he let go of me completely.

He raised his hands and stepped back.

"It's not because I accept this project that I've forgotten you did," I explained to him, "No one can change my mind how I look at you."

He kept staring at me.