𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐𝟑:𝓜𝓪𝓴𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓭𝓮𝓬𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

Fourth's POV:

I was wondering and deep in thought while cooking breakfast for my children.

I want to pretend that I don't affected about what happened last night, but it keeps getting stuck in my mind and I don't seem to want to think about it.
.
.
.

*Last night

"Don't..." I held my breath.

He grin,

Gemini gradually retreated. He take back and sit properly to the driving seat which was relieved by my breathing.

I immediately opened the car door to get out, I thought he would let me go but NO!!

My feet were about to touch the ground and get out of the car but Gemini suddenly pulled me back. And with the strength of his force to pull me, it was as if my arm would be crippled and I slam the door as it closed.

When I faced him, Gemini instantly grabbed my jawline near my neck with his vieny hands and he pressed his soft lips against mine.

My eyes remained open due to extreme surprise, my entire thoughts went blanked at the moment when he was eagerly kissing me.

I touched his shoulders near to his chest trying to stop him, but he keep pressing his lips harder and seemed had a strong desire to kiss me until he pinned my back against the window.

He sucked my upper lips very intensely and amorously, I like the taste of his lips like a fresh cherry. I felt the intensity of his kiss to the core of my heart, I could feel the heat of his tongue colliding against mine inside my mouth.

The way his jaw tenses up saying how thirsty he is to kiss- I admit he's a good kisser.

I pushed him with the full force of my arm and I took deep breaths, my eyes were almost full of tears glaring at him when I wiped my lips with the back of my palm.

"Fourth, I'm sorry-" he reflected on his sense of what he had done.

I immediately opened the car door and hurriedly walked into the building until I finally got inside.
___________________

My sleeping soul woke up when suddenly the loud slamming of the door echoed in the four corners of the room.

I startled, "Damn it!"

When I looked at what I was cooking, the smoke was thick and the fried rice was burnt, I immediately turned off the stove and let go of the pan- I lost my appetite.

Go to the living room to check what the loud noise I heard was.

"Avery, What fell? Didn't I tell you to stop running?" My voice was loud as I headed to the living room.

"Daddy, that's not me." His polite voice.

"If not you? Then who-"

I stopped talking when Phuwin suddenly came to me and hugged me.

"Fourth..." He sob,

I was confused, "Phuwin? What happened to you?"

He didn't say anything but his hug tightened even more, I don't know how to react because I was confused by his sudden hug.

I just touched my open palm on his back to comfort him.
_________________________

I ordered a food for Avery and Amara to eat, while Phuwin was in the room and locked up.

"Avery, from now on avoid Gemini. I don't want you to get close to him and cut the connection between you two." I speak instantly.

Avery was confused, "Why, daddy? He's kind." He spoke with a polite voice.